Manchester to Houston, Travelling alone.

Hi Guys,

I am flying out from Manchester direct to Houston on Tues 18th, just wondering if there will be any other blues going that day that i could chat to and maybe get advice off?

Dave

I know a few lads that are going out there not certain exactly when though, they are out there for two weeks though.

Did you buy one of those cheap tickets from that travel agents on Deansgate? I saw a queue 50 people long one morning coming home from work. I wondered what they were all doing there at 6.00 am in the morning. I felt like joining myself to sell on but was told the tickets were non transferable. Are NASA sending a rocket somewhere? Why Houston on your own?

Hi Guys,

I am flying out from Manchester direct to Houston on Tues 18th, just wondering if there will be any other blues going that day that i could chat to and maybe get advice off?

Dave

You can try to contact some fellow blues at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfchou/?fref=ts Its the Houston Supporters branch. I'm sure a few would love to meet up a night before the game to talk some football. I'll be heading down from Dallas the day of game, but, will be more then happy to meet up in Houston somewhere. We plan to be there around 3 or 4.

I know a few lads that are going out there not certain exactly when though, they are out there for two weeks though.

Bah, 2 weeks in Houtson? Poor bastards. If they are still in Texas the 26th they should come up to Dallas and watch the City v Madrid game with us.

It gets very humid and hot with little air movement from the time i remember being there. You really need air con wherever you are so make sure your hotel/car is decent for air conditioning. It was very 'close' as my mum say's. I lived a few hours north and i still felt it a lot in Houston, going direct from here to Houston will be a shock to the system, stay hydrated even if you are sticky!

It gets very humid and hot with little air movement from the time i remember being there. You really need air con wherever you are so make sure your hotel/car is decent for air conditioning. It was very 'close' as my mum say's. I lived a few hours north and i still felt it a lot in Houston, going direct from here to Houston will be a shock to the system, stay hydrated even if you are sticky!
This ^^^^ drink beer constantly, it's the only scientifically proven method of combating the effects of dehydration.

You can try to contact some fellow blues at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfchou/?fref=ts Its the Houston Supporters branch. I'm sure a few would love to meet up a night before the game to talk some football. I'll be heading down from Dallas the day of game, but, will be more then happy to meet up in Houston somewhere. We plan to be there around 3 or 4.

Bah, 2 weeks in Houtson? Poor bastards. If they are still in Texas the 26th they should come up to Dallas and watch the City v Madrid game with us.
No two weeks in America watching City, there's around 20 of them in total

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.