Manchester traffic

W W

worsleyweb

Took me one hour to get across the Mancunian way last night and getting home tonight similar.

It would appear to me that the city’s growth is making travelling into the city centre by car almost impossible at times. I am sure it is getting worse.

One thing that struck me tonight was how many people stuck in the traffic only had one person on the car. Surely car sharing clubs are a significant way forward?

Interested to know other peoples expereniances of getting in and out of town and what you think the answer is.

Took me one hour to get across the Mancunian way last night and getting home tonight similar.

It would appear to me that the city’s growth is making travelling into the city centre by car almost impossible at times. I am sure it is getting worse.

One thing that struck me tonight was how many people stuck in the traffic only had one person on the car. Surely car sharing clubs are a significant way forward?

Interested to know other peoples expereniances of getting in and out of town and what you think the answer is.

It’s deliberate and dreadful. Get the contgestion charge in ASAP so I can drive to work with clear roads

I also love how we have developed loads of bike lanes but cyclists still drive on the roads and ignore their designated cycle lane I have paid for for them. To keep them safe.

I say that as someone who sometimes bikes to work and appreciate the safety of a designated lane. Others don’t and clearly have a death wish and want to cause more congestion.

I also love how we have developed loads of bike lanes but cyclists still drive on the roads and ignore their designated cycle lane I have paid for for them. To keep them safe.

I say that as someone who sometimes bikes to work and appreciate the safety of a designated lane. Others don’t and clearly have a death wish and want to cause more congestion.

The A6 cycling mafia in a morning are a pain they come at you from all sides but give them room most are twats

I used to have a car like that.....

I can walk to work these days. I actually cover more ground than some of those sat in their cars for the same amount of time.
Some people simply refuse to look at other options; they are like little prisoners in their little shells.

I'm so glad I work in the opposite direction to town. I agree about the single-user cars though, car pool lanes needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.