Manchester United Trying To Poach 4 of Our Scouts

Looks like they've been at it again, almost open admitting they can't beat us so they'll try and poach them from us. I'm pretty confident that we will keep those we see valuable, as is the case here.

Looks like they've been at it again, almost open admitting they can't beat us so they'll try and poach them from us. I'm pretty confident that we will keep those we see valuable, as is the case here.

Rather than forward planning on structure and strategy, their answer is to throw money at the problem for a short term fix. Let them carry on with this approach as it will not bear fruit.

To be honest, if either of them are in anyway responsible for some of transfer deals in recent years then I wouldn't have been too sad to see them go.

To be honest, if either of them are in anyway responsible for some of transfer deals in recent years then I wouldn't have been too sad to see them go.

Exactly, and if United wanted to pay me over the odds to advise them on their transfer policy then I'd jump at the chance.

"Yes Mr Woodward, £40m to tempt Titus Bramble out of retirement would be a great move..."

I hope we've sabotaged from within.

Exactly, and if United wanted to pay me over the odds to advise them on their transfer policy then I'd jump at the chance.

"Yes Mr Woodward, £40m to tempt Titus Bramble out of retirement would be a great move..."

I hope we've sabotaged from within.

And then we could advise them that they could get Shearer, Lineker, Murphy and Savage on frees, but my agent's fee for rolling up with Garth Crooks would be quite substantial!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.