Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread (team p189)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by jrb, 2 Dec 2017.

?

Manchester United (a) prediction

Poll closed Sunday at 9:30 AM.
  1. Win

67.6%
  2. Draw

22.9%
  3. Lose

9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reminded me again, who is playing at home? #smalltimewankers

2. leighton

leighton

Derby games are always great over the years love them. I think this game is going to be a game were anything can happen. I fully expect them to park the bus even at home and them trying to counter us. Saying that for some reason I wouldnt mind seeing us sitting back and then countering them with Sane and Sterling running at Valencia and Young they could get in down the flanks. Who to start up front too. I think Kun should start and bring on Jesus whenever the game gets stretched. Midfield be key and if David is out it will be interesting to see who Pep goes for to put in beside KDB and Fernandhino.

If I was given a draw now I would take your hand off you but I wouldnt be shocked if there is some dodgy decisions from the ref on the day to swing it there way or not. Just to try and keep the league title race going.

3. dom

dom

We will win........
    We have the players, we have the manager, ....they are cakkin it.....

C’mon City.... these are there for the taking.....

4. karen7

karen7

In a straight fight we should win but add in oliver and all bets are off

5. thereWasATime

thereWasATime

Mou will be quite negative and park the bus, and hit us on counter.

I think Pep will put more bodies in midfield. Here is my lineup,

Ederson
    Walker Komp Ota Delph
    Ferny Gundo
    Silva KDB
    Sterling Aguero

6. dom

dom

Elbows..I love it....the microphone headed Belgian thug Fallatio..I am guessing..what a dork..

7. finlay14

finlay14

Absolutely smash these rag bastards 1-3 de bruyne hat trick cmon cittttyyyyyyyyyyy

8. Mike N

Mike N

'Rich West Bromwich, you're just a rich West Bromwich'.

9. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    Vinny a big doubt for Sunday apparently.

10. Love_Each_Day

Love_Each_Day

Can see a lot of long balls/goal kicks towards the left side of our defence with Lukaku looking to outmuscle Otamendi and Delph, they'll have to be intelligent and not give away the fouls United will be looking for. Lingard will probably be hounding Fernandinho every time he gets it so Otamendi/Kompany have to be good passing into midfield to prevent the attacking mids dropping too deep. I think their defensive record in big games is a bit misleading, all of Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal created plenty of chances against them only to be bailed out by De Gea. If we get the first goal they're in big trouble. With the Pogba suspension it's gone from a 50:50 game to one that's heavily in our favour in my eyes, it's a great opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.