Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma is a woman Pogba!!
The only box you’ll be storming into is the hospitality box next weekend. cnut.

Maybe predicitions of smashing the Rags 5-0 are bravado and driven by most blues hatred of the Scum , in reality with or without Carlton they were always going to park the bus and play on the back foot hoping to use their pace upfront with an over the top hoof ball and then there is the threat from set pieces because of the 6ft 4" giants that PEG depends on. The Rags will get a scrappy/jammy goal off someones backside or a shinner like shreks, but the Goons ripped them to pieces and the Donut thief was the only reason they didnt get a good hiding it was nothing to do with their "good" defenders , our strike force will not be so wasteful , minimum i expect is a score draw ,but if we keep eleven players on the pitch and we score an early goal it will be embarrassing for the Rags

Just watching the MOTD replay this morning and saw that De Gea matched/beat the PL record of most saves in a match.

Arsenal had an expected goals of over 5 as well I think.

I can't see United having two games like that in a row.

If we perform to our utmost best I will be suprised if we don't come out with at least a draw.

It seems Uniteds best chance to win is to defend then counter attack.
Presumably it is more important to them to win than it is to us so why should we attack ?

I feel that we should defend only and wait for them to try to penetrate our 11 man half of the field. Why play to their supposed strong points ?

Tactically they would be forced to spread their players against a defence that waits for them.

Fuck them they've had there day there dog shit if we show up just 50% of how we can play there getting fuck all out of the game,Can't understand how some of you arse twitchers are worried 8 points clear 10 goal's better so effectively 9 points clear, we'll tear them a new one i for one am not worried in the slightest about Sunday BRING IT ON

I hope Uniteds players are as confident as rag cafe, as that will be their downfall.
They hardly created anything of note against us in 2 games last season and I have seen nothing from them this season to suggest they will perform any better.
They are so slow and laborious in midfield, we should be running rings round them in the middle of the park.

The key thing is to not get beaten next weekend, normally i would be demanding a win but at the moment we are just not quite right. For the rags to get to 90 points they can only afford to drop 14 points for the rest of the season, if we come away with at least a point next weekend then they need a near perfect run in over the next 20+ games.

i think we are right.we are starting to be ruthless in all parts of our game and mentality.

we know how to break teams down now,that defend in numbers.its not easy and these are the games that decide where the title goes.

big games for big players,our best players will be playing and will be right up for it.

I hope Uniteds players are as confident as rag cafe, as that will be their downfall.
They hardly created anything of note against us in 2 games last season and I have seen nothing from them this season to suggest they will perform any better.
They are so slow and laborious in midfield, we should be running rings round them in the middle of the park.

We will but we just have to make sure we are switched on for corners at the near post and set pieces because that is what they will go looking to exploit because they cant play us at our own game. Mauren will try to use their height and aerial advantage

If they manage to fluke their way to victory next week, will the Rags go joint top with us and will they have a "We Beat City By Accident" bus parade in down-town Trafford?

We will but we just have to make sure we are switched on for corners at the near post and set pieces because that is what they will go looking to exploit because they cant play us at our own game. Mauren will try to use their height and aerial advantage
Exactly this. My biggest fear next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.