Manchester's greatest song

Ha ha, fair point! Actually I've known him for donkeys years. As big a Smiths fan as you could meet and was always a proper good laugh who loved (loves) getting hammered and going to all sorts of gigs.

He is a good lad, but he's a prime suspect for a Smiths cry wank.

Joy Division - Love will Tear Us Apart

Honourable mentions

Stone Roses - I Wanna be Adored
Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro
A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray
The Seahorses - Blinded by the Sun

Can't help it mate. The impression I get of Morrissey fans is middle aged blokes who spent their teenage years cry wanking and making fake suicide attempts whilst listening to the gobby twat wail away. The rest of us were dancing to Madness or The Human League and fingering girls at the back of the local chippy.
Let's be fair though; if you listened to M*******y, you'd want to cry as well (though I'm not sure he'd make me want to have a quick tug)!

He is a good lad, but he's a prime suspect for a Smiths cry wank.
No idea. We all cry and we all wank though don't we? Personally I've never done both of those things at the same time though. I don't think I could wank while I'm listening to the Smiths, that would be wrong.

Can't help it mate. The impression I get of Morrissey fans is middle aged blokes who spent their teenage years cry wanking and making fake suicide attempts whilst listening to the gobby twat wail away. The rest of us were dancing to Madness or The Human League and fingering girls at the back of the local chippy.
The world needs more fingering. Today's youth dive straight in these days.

Anyhoo...

I like Madness, The Human League and the odd Smith tune. Is this normal? I also have this downy fluff on my chest...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.