Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
It can't really be the best way. Waiting until the season ends so you can get the new man in. We'd have been better off appointing a caretaker and negotiating up front.

I tend to agree. Once the decision was taken I think it would've been wiser to pay Mancini off, thank him, and install Brian Kidd as caretaker until the season was over.

I read somewhere that Mancini is at Loftus Rd with the squad taking training this morning so I guess the sacking will happen after this weekend now.

TFC said:
I'm about here as well gents, its purely a football decision IMO. One thing to sack a manager after a season of swashbuckling football that has seen us come up just an inch or two short, but its another to hand over another x amount of million quid to Mancini in the hope that this will somehow reverse the trend of lethargic shite we have seen all too often this season.

Throw the supposed alienation of the world and his uncle in the mix and I just cant argue with the move, now is probably the best time. As for Pellegrini, time will tell if he is the right fella but I hope he gets everyones backing....just a reminder, there were some boos the first few games Mancini was in charge....

thats the first time I've seen that brought up. People were going mad when Mancini was brought in. Claiming he wasn't a big enough name and that it was a mistake and they were all underwhelmed because they had never heard of him. People have short memories. This time next year it will Roberto who? Any professional football manager should be able to take the team we have and walk the league. We are that good.

Someone has also just mentioned Vieira, that for me would be an inspired appointment but I dont think he would want to replace Mancini.

What I'm a bit pissed about if it is Pellagrini's agent who's let it slip then why has he done it? Forgive my naivety but surely Txixi would have insisted in confidentiality if he was talking to his agent?It doesn't help either managers clubs in letting this slip or has he already spoke to Barcelona aswell-if he has then i cant see him pitching up at our place.

Its shit or get off the pot time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.