Mancini for England Job ?

1416912469-17304700.jpg

.....?

Or British! If the manager is not English, the last thing we'd want is a Scot in charge...
Bobby has talked about being a manager of a national team IIRC; of course he might only be prepared for that to be Italy.

If Mancini or any manager gets the job he should wonder about giving interviews or talk to anyone other than staff and players. Fat Sam is Fat Sam. No surprise there.

Doubt this will happen. It'll be another English dinosaur that the FA can get for 10 bob a week.

The more you think about Bobby the more it makes sense, he knows the English game, he wouldnt take shit from the players and he has an amazing record in cups reaching at least the semi final every year between 2002-13 for the various teams he managed (not always with money as well, like at Lazio and Fiorentina) but most importantly he knows how to set up a team.

The man is a winner with 25 trophies as a player and a manager, unlike BFS and all the English candidates that can be trotted out.

This.

All.

Day.

Long.

Doubt this will happen. It'll be another English dinosaur that the FA can get for 10 bob a week.

Isn't the England manager the most paid international job in the world? And has been for a while?

I love Mancini so wouldn't want him to see the press rip him to pieces for not winning the World Cup.

Its a mute point as the FA will appoint an Englishman, regardless.

If Southgate does well in the 4 games he has got he will keep it and if not, Bruce will no doubt get a chance.

Pathetically predictable im afraid.

Its a mute point as the FA will appoint an Englishman, regardless.

If Southgate does well in the 4 games he has got he will keep it and if not, Bruce will no doubt get a chance.

Pathetically predictable im afraid.
I'm not doubting that and I'd hope Mancini steered well clear. I was just wondering why Wenger would be a far better option. The only thing I can think of would be his willingness to conform to the FAs wants and needs and do as he was told whilst enjoying his retirement.

He's certainly not got the fire in his belly that Mancini has - which maybe answers my own question come to think of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.