Mancini On Pep

Mancini also got rid of plenty of players and signed plenty of players. Even defenders. So I literally don't get your point at all. So what if Pep fucked Mangala off. Mancini managed to fuck off Boateng who has gone on to be considered one of the best centre halves in the world. He spent at the time close to a world record fee for a full back (Kolarov) who turned out to be dogshit for the most part and who proceeded to be our weakest link for the best part of five years.

The fact you keep going back to what Pep has spent actually tells me a lot. Mancini is the reason City failed FFP. He was sacked because his answer to squad management was "sell everyone and keep me" after he'd fallen out with everyone. So it's funny listening to someone trying to argue that Mancini's a great coach who works with poor materials and improves them and Pep's just a cheque book manager.

I always assumed that Boateng left because him and his family didn't fit into the Manchester lifestyle. Thank God you have now put me straight. It was Mancini's fault all along.

Kolarov cost £16 million. Dani Alves was around 30 million Euros. Hardly close to a world record fee. He's also played over 160 times for us...hardly dog shit.

Mancini is not the reason why we failed FFP. That was a calculated risk by the owners. I am assuming that you do know a little bit of how a football club is run these days. It doesn't go like this.

"Hi Roberto, what can we do for you?"

"Can I keep spending your money until we fall foul of the new rules and regulations because I'd really like to buy a dog shit full back."

"Sure, knock yourself out."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.