Mancini On Pep

Imagine if Mancini had said Pep should have new appreciation for what he did as City manager because it's not easy to win the Premier League. Especially as there's 5 or 6 clubs competing. Some people's heads would explode.

Oh, wait, that was just Pellegrini who said it. Nevermind.

Although some of it is true - I personally think he was having a dig at Pep -
Bob does have one big ego and sees himself as one of the best out there

Maybe a gentle nudge to Khaldoon and the Sheikh. I don't really think he has got over getting sacked by us. As for how he improved Lescott - he more or less fucked him off the season he got sacked. He played anyone but Lescott if my memory serves me right

Although some of it is true - I personally think he was having a dig at Pep -
Bob does have one big ego and sees himself as one of the best out there

Maybe a gentle nudge to Khaldoon and the Sheikh. I don't really think he has got over getting sacked by us. As for how he improved Lescott - he more or less fucked him off the season he got sacked. He played anyone but Lescott if my memory serves me right

Does Bobby count his trophies at Inter as being "easy" because his biggest rivals were relegated had points deducted and then he took their best players? I think not. It's one thing when the media wheel out this stuff. But Mancini should know better.

Mancini should never be forgotten and is one of our club's legends but the recent comments aren't doing him any favours whatsoever and should concentrate on rebuilding his reputation.

As for how he improved Lescott - he more or less fucked him off the season he got sacked. He played anyone but Lescott if my memory serves me right

Lescott -
2011/12 - 31 league appearances
2012/13 - 26 league appearances

Not exactly fucking him off, that was Pellegrini, 2013/14 - 10 league appearances.

Does Bobby count his trophies at Inter as being "easy" because his biggest rivals were relegated had points deducted and then he took their best players? I think not. It's one thing when the media wheel out this stuff. But Mancini should know better.
You must have said a 100 times to posters get over it he's gone

Just saying

To be fair it is pretty much what Pep has been saying from the off.
Don't see anything wrong with RM's comments.
More competitive teams in PL without doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.