Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Haha- some would say he has been the Chelsea manager for years, already!

Exactly, my friend.

That racist fucker has accounted for every manager Chelsea have appointed since Ranieri.

Even stabbed Jose in the back but the whispers behind Ancelotti were a disgrace.

Seems to be at it again with Rafa, too!

Agreed. However I thought it was Fat Frank and Cashley who did for AVB?

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
If Watford don't go up Zola could be an outside bet

What does Mou gain by going to Chelsea?

The only draw would have been bagging them the CL but its been done and he would gain fuck all football wise by going there, nothing!

I agree

And that is why Mourinho is wrong. It is all about what his CV will look like at the end of his career. We would just be another team he's managed.

ifiwasarichfan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seosa said:
Exactly, my friend.

That racist fucker has accounted for every manager Chelsea have appointed since Ranieri.

Even stabbed Jose in the back but the whispers behind Ancelotti were a disgrace.

Agreed. However I thought it was Fat Frank and Cashley who did for AVB?

Terry would've been at the forefront with them.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Haha- some would say he has been the Chelsea manager for years, already!

Exactly, my friend.

AVB got the worst treatment out of them all

Roman should've backed his manager rather than the players, he could've ended up with a good up and coming manager rather than running out of options.<br /><br />-- 21 Feb 2013 19:13 --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Poor Edna in Emmerdale, breaks your fucking heart.

Old people too broke to put the heating on, too proud to ask for help.

All she wanted to do was help her dog Tootsie.

Please don't bring real life drama to this thread, I'm not sure I can handle it? :-/

robbieh said:
Danamy said:
blueinsa said:

The only draw would have been bagging them the CL but its been done and he would gain fuck all football wise by going there, nothing!

I agree

And that is why Mourinho is wrong. It is all about what his CV will look like at the end of his career. We would just be another team he's managed.

We are a team that desperately needs to make its mark in Europe.

He has a proven record of delivering on that front so if we hire him its to do just that, deliver.

His CV doesn't even come in to it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Poor Edna in Emmerdale, breaks your fucking heart.

Old people too broke to put the heating on, too proud to ask for help.

All she wanted to do was help her dog Tootsie.

Is this instead of a video clue fella?

robbieh said:
Danamy said:
blueinsa said:

I agree

I'm sure all managers are the same to be honest, I've not yet met a manager wanting to lose so his CV is shit?

Crazy to follow managerial odds at this time and to think you can take anything from them.

Suitably in keeping with much of this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.