Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mancini out

jay_mcfc said:
Hate these threads unless it's about Hughes ;)

He's a goner, no doubt about it. It's been a really poor defence of our title and considering the CL sacrifice, it has not been good enough. Mancini has not had the ability to improve us ever since Madrid beat us at the Bernabeu and for that he will pay the ultimate price.

There have been mitigating circumstances but generally his management of the club this season has not been good enough. I have defended and defended him, viciously on here at times but I am admitting defeat now.

I will be forever grateful to him for the trophies he has helped to bring us and he will always be a legend in my eyes. But it's time to move on.

I just hope he stays until the summer and we win the cup.
bang on

Ah well, time to cheer on the rags in the Chumps.

That way we can get Jose sooner rather than later.

chicagoblues said:
dave_blue12 said:
Agreed. Enough is enough

He has got to go.
co'z of three sliverwares ?
how long is he gonna live off this for fucks sake... the squad we have should be doing miles better than we are doing... got to go for me cos i think he has lost the dressing room as well as his marbles... why the fuck did he play a midfielder at centre half when he had kolo on the bench etc etc

Bellamyend said:
act in haste, repent at leisure..

I have stated before that I think that the decision to change managers was made some time ago - the problem we have is in identifying a suitable replacement - FWIW I don't see one! certainly not Mourinho IMO

We will see............

We are not Chelsea. Critical we get top 3 as we won't be seeded in the play offs if we finish 4th and I think we have a better chance of that with Mancini than getting someone new in now. Huge game soon v Chelsea that if won could still see us with a nice points buffer in 2nd.
Title is gone now, just get top 3 and have a proper summer in the market

Yes for me. Its been coming since the summer when he got the hump, the team has been awful since the start of season, nothing has gone better and we have infact gone backwards

Its horrible as he has done so much but the dream and hope has died and you can see it in everyones eyes. Like I said in matchday thread big changes are coming this summer

Thank you Mancini for everything the club and the supporters will always thank you for what you did but its over today was a very icey top of an iceburg that has been crumbling for 7 months

for me its mancini out !

at this moment in time City really need a manager brave enough for to sack all the english player. all of them.
only mourinho can have the balls to do it.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Not for me. Pointless at this stage of the season. Don't think he needs to go full stop when he's a manager winning trophies however if the same thing occurs next season and he fails on all fronts bar one (at the moment) then I will be of a completely different opinion!!

This summer will be his last chance saloon for me, he needs backing with the players that he wants in and then he needs to crack on with forming a side that can challenge against all teams, home and away. Southampton played very well tonight, very well indeed, but the lack of commitment and even a shade of quality shown by far too many City players was an utter disgrace!!

A voice of reason. Spot on.

mancity1 said:
A number of our players need to have a good long look at themselves if they want to climb the mountain next year.

Next year is going to be harder still to get the points necessary to challenge seriously for the title.

A number of our players are going to have to convince the manager whoever it is that the are up of it over 38 games.

As for Mancini unless someone better is available there is little point in getting rid of him at seasons end.

they arent playing for him.

how are quality players consistently underperming like they have been this season.

they don't look 'up for it'

who do we blame for this? ok the players do need to take responsibility, but they look knackered, de-motivated, confused.

how many of the squad this year can be happy with their season overall(personal performances)

the worrying thing is, we have seen what this team/squad are capable of , and this season we haven't been anywhere near our peak. why is this? its not like we aren't capable.

we have underperformed and we need to establish why, and address this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.