Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Havre Oswald

seems alot of blues support Mancini rather than the club.
While i personally wouldnt get rid of roberto i can understand why we might. Yes we won thw league last year but only on goal difference (with our team we should have won it by a good few points). Failing in the Champions league at the group stages two years in a row.

This year some of the football has been wank and we seem to never have a plan B.
Liverpool
swansea
Qpr
sunderland
west ham
chelsea ( 1st game for rafa).
Should all have been wins, maybe the players are too blame but surley some of the blame goes too mancini. I will be sad if he goes yet i will also be excited if Pellagrini comes in. Despite winning 3 trophys in 2 years we should be doing a hell of a lot better.

mcfc2607 said:
seems alot of blues support Mancini rather than the club.
While i personally wouldnt get rid of roberto i can understand why we might. Yes we won thw league last year but only on goal difference (with our team we should have won it by a good few points). Failing in the Champions league at the group stages two years in a row.

This year some of the football has been wank and we seem to never have a plan B.
Liverpool
swansea
Qpr
sunderland
west ham
chelsea ( 1st game for rafa).
Should all have been wins, maybe the players are too blame but surley some of the blame goes too mancini. I will be sad if he goes yet i will also be excited if Pellagrini comes in. Despite winning 3 trophys in 2 years we should be doing a hell of a lot better.

Thats what makes football such a great sport NO ONE KNOWS....

But everyone knows you dont swap a Winner for a loser... AND YOU DONT LET THIS SHIT COME OUT ON CUP FINAL DAY..AND AS A FAN YOU SUPPORT WHAT YOU KNOW AND WHAT WE KNOW IS WE HAVE A WINNER IN Manchini

lunebleu said:
Just checked various betting sites and pellegrini is odds on,. Bloody ludicrous to sack Mancini and I think it will set the club back years IMO. Mancini may want to leave of course if there are conflicts over transfer policies.
Timing of this very suspicious.
What will set the club back years is the owner leaving right now ! Mancini or someone else change nothing it´s mansour money that transformed this club and at some moment a manager should show that he is capable of winning without 100 m/year transfer

staffs_blue said:
If Mancini is to go then the only man out there in my view who is better than him and available is probably Mourinho.Pellegrini just does nothing for me at all!
Agreed, if not Mou then this is just a sideway/useless step imo.

Pellegrini would defo be a terrible step backwards for us. How can somebody see this as a improvment over Mancini is beyond my understanding.

bluethai said:
staffs_blue said:
If Mancini is to go then the only man out there in my view who is better than him and available is probably Mourinho.Pellegrini just does nothing for me at all!
Agreed, if not Mou then this is just a sideway/useless step imo.
Because in thailand you know only mourinho and guardiola ? No

RM may view having a " director of football" as unacceptable, eroding his position as numero uno. His reported contact with Monaco may be seen as an indication of that. At a guess he and the club had reached an impasse with the parting of the ways scheduled for the end of season, which would explain the infamous restaurant meeting.
No-one is claiming an "exclusive" on this, the tabloids trailing social media for once, following a bookie suddenly offering daft odds on pelligrini taking over. " Who pulled the pin "?
Fwiw i cant see the players being affected, might motivate them even more if anything " siege mentality " and all that.
Big chance for the fans today, Loud and Proud , Sea of Blue,

RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.

Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.