Roberto Mancini

@robymancio: “Manchester [City] had not won anything for fifty years and suffered humiliation from [Manchester] United fans, for a lifetime. Changing that situation gave me enormous satisfaction. Winning the Premier League has been my most beautiful championship...”

“It gave me enormous satisfaction. [In England] the stadiums are always full, in every game. People go to the stadiums just to enjoy. However, you have to adapt to their [England’s] football culture, the ways of training are different.” [via @Gazzetta_it]

D9py59qXYAANxKG.jpg

Please don't start with the nasty crap

@robymancio: “Manchester [City] had not won anything for fifty years and suffered humiliation from [Manchester] United fans, for a lifetime. Changing that situation gave me enormous satisfaction. Winning the Premier League has been my most beautiful championship...”

“It gave me enormous satisfaction. [In England] the stadiums are always full, in every game. People go to the stadiums just to enjoy. However, you have to adapt to their [England’s] football culture, the ways of training are different.” [via @Gazzetta_it]

D9py59qXYAANxKG.jpg

Was a top man and huge part of our history. One of my favourite ever managers.

D9py59qXYAANxKG.jpg

Legend that bloke.

Love the guy, did so much for our club. Even named my first son Bobby after this great man. Never forget how much he helped shape where we are now.

D9py59qXYAANxKG.jpg

He did an amazing job... he gave us our confidence back and winning that FA Cup was one of the best days ever - the sense of relief. Bobby is one of the key figures in our transformation from perennial underachievers to what we are today. Under Mancini for the first time in 30 years I went to games expecting to win - and before that I always hoped we’d win but never went to games feeling that confident. Suddenly I found myself at games watching a team that could dominate the opposition and actually play. Got a lot of fondness for Bobby and loved the way he wore our scarf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.