Mancini to Leicester?

Can you believe that some Leicester fans thought Mancini wasn't good enough for them. How the fuck did they get so entitled after one dubious title win?

Can you believe that some Leicester fans thought Mancini wasn't good enough for them. How the fuck did they get so entitled after one dubious title win?

Speak to a Blackburn fan. My mate hate supported them since, funnily enough, 1994 and the amount of shit that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous. You can tell he feels cheated, that they should be winning the champions league.

Mancini too good for them. Pellegrini on the other hand would make more sense, very nice to players, likes his 4 4 2, bloodshot eyes

Pellegrini would of struggled just as much as Mancini and both are "too good for them". Short time scale and Leicester aren't built for possession based football and Pellegrini is more attack minded (their players are more defensively minded). At the minute Hodgson is more suited for the job Leicester want but isn't good for their long term plans.

Last edited:
Poison Chalis. Even if you were to equal Ranieri''s achievements which is extremely doubtful you would be classed the lesser of two managers.

Hi would you feel about Bobby Manc coming back to the Premier League?

I think it would be great to see him back at the Etihad but I would hate to see him fail to keep them up.
Our last home game is against Leicester. It's quite possible they'd need a win to stay up and there's a very small chance we would need a win for the title. If Bobby was their manager that would certainly add to the occasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.