Mancini v. Mourinho

Soulboy

Cards on the table.. I have always been a huge Jose Mourinho fan. As we stumbled through the Hughes era I dreamt of the day when Jose would come riding up on his white charger to save City.

But now we've got Mancini... well, at least until the end of the season. If he finishes top 4, it is reported he will be safe, If he doesn't... then Mourinho is being lined up.

So it's a win-win situation... isn't it?

Not for me now. I have been hugely impressed by Mancini's early days and I am now of the opinion that it would taste so much better if we achieved success with Roberto ratrher than Jose.

Jose is now second-hand goods. He's too strongly linked with being a Chelsea man.

But Roberto's OURS!

So, for me, no question. Forza Roberto.

I really don't understand where all this 'Mourinho is coming at the end of the season' stuff is coming from?!

All the City fans at work are saying the same thing to me...did the sun report this ?

Soulboy said:
Cards on the table.. I have always been a huge Jose Mourinho fan. As we stumbled through the Hughes era I dreamt of the day when Jose would come riding up on his white charger to save City.

But now we've got Mancini... well, at least until the end of the season. If he finishes top 4, it is reported he will be safe, If he doesn't... then Mourinho is being lined up.

Not for me now. I have been hugely impressed by Mancini's early days and I am now of the opinion that it would taste so much better if we achieved success with Roberto ratrher than Jose.

Jose is now second-hand goods. He's too strongly linked with being a Chelsea man.

But Roberto's OURS!

beside mourinho is an arrogant bastard who thinks hes bigger than the club

I am a Mourinho fan, but he will be joining the reds and be the ENEMY !
Manchini will give us titles, but most of all it is like locking at Barcelona when
we play already,I will love every game on our way to the Championsleaugetitle !

xirtarg said:
I really don't understand where all this 'Mourinho is coming at the end of the season' stuff is coming from?!

All the City fans at work are saying the same thing to me...did the sun report this ?

It has been reported quite a bit in the press and on radio but it's mostly being very presumtious. Mourinho saying he wants to manage in the premiership again and Mancini's "6 months + 3 years" comment.

For me personally, if Mancini keeps the team playing the way he has against Stoke and Wolves, and we get top 4 (title is a bit too optimistic but shows great ambition) I would absolutely stick with Mancini. In fact, if the Sheik, Mr Cook and Mr al Mubarak replaced Mancini with Mourinho after us finishing 4th I honestly think that is even worse than the Hughes debacle and if people think we were unpopular after that decision ... jesus! Run for the hills!!!!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
xirtarg said:

It has been reported quite a bit in the press and on radio but it's mostly being very presumtious. Mourinho saying he wants to manage in the premiership again and Mancini's "6 months + 3 years" comment.

For me personally, if Mancini keeps the team playing the way he has against Stoke and Wolves, and we get top 4 (title is a bit too optimistic but shows great ambition) I would absolutely stick with Mancini. In fact, if the Sheik, Mr Cook and Mr al Mubarak replaced Mancini with Mourinho after us finishing 4th I honestly think that is even worse than the Hughes debacle and if people think we were unpopular after that decision ... jesus! Run for the hills!!!!

Ah, ok, cheers for clearing that one up. I don't tend to read the press anymore. I'm sick of all the bile.

Isn't Mancini Khaldoon's mate? Surely he wouldn't be daft enough to completely wipe out his friendship with someone the stature of Mancini in football ? That would be leading all the torch and pitchfork crew to his door

r.soleofsalford said:
Soulboy said:

But Roberto's OURS!

beside mourinho is an arrogant bastard who thinks hes bigger than the club

And the only reason needed in order to get out the Beswick bargepoles.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
xirtarg said:

If we finish 4th then he's done his job and he stays......simple as that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.