Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having teams lay down is something we get ourselves at home on the odd occasion.

The better we get the more it will happen.

Its something to aspire to to be seen as a team that can't be beat.

nimrod said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Anybody getting sick to death of hearing him complain about the transfers? Seems to be every other week he is going on about it. Would like to know what the players we signed feel about him constantly saying it.

Yeah Im sick of it too, now he's banging on about teams not trying hard enough against the scum, sometimes I think he's losing his mind..

I think someone may well be here,and it certainly isn't our manager.
Teams have rolled over against the rags for years,and been intimidated by them and the talking scrotum.
He is merely stating the self-evident.
But hey,let's conveniently ignore that and use this as yet another stick to beat him with instead.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
nimrod said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Anybody getting sick to death of hearing him complain about the transfers? Seems to be every other week he is going on about it. Would like to know what the players we signed feel about him constantly saying it.

Yeah Im sick of it too, now he's banging on about teams not trying hard enough against the scum, sometimes I think he's losing his mind..

Teams have rolled over against the rags for years,and been intimidated by them and the talking scrotum.
But hey,let's conveniently ignore that and use this as yet another stick to beat him with instead.

We do appear to be getting a tad hysterical over Mancini's comments which having actually watched the PC it isn't quite the whingefest it is made out to be.

The media are on top form today. I'm not entirely sure I will ever recover form the 'heartbreak' of this season or come to terms with this being 'the worst title defence ever' and as for not utilising or trusting the kids like Taggart does well all I can say is shame on you Roberto. Admittedly they did use John Guidetti as their poster boy for this shameful neglect and forgot all about Nasty but hey who am I to argue.

BobKowalski said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
nimrod said:

We do appear to be getting a tad hysterical over Mancini's comments which having actually watch the PC it isn't quite the whingefest it is made out to be.

The media are on top form today. I'm not entirely sure I will ever recover form the 'heartbreak' of this season or come to terms with this being 'the worst title defence ever' and as for not utilising or trusting the kids like Taggart does well all I can say is shame on you Roberto. Admittedly they did use John Guidetti as their poster boy for this shameful neglect and forgot all about Nasty but hey who am I to argue.

as per usual some posters take a little bit of a PC or something out of the press and blow it up out of all proportion. He was actually answering specific questions

nimrod said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

it has been true for years and still is - remember McCarthy making 10 changes for game at swamp when he was manager of Wolves

So our season is all down to other teams laying down for United but being up fro it against us.

What about the shit showing v Aston Villa in the Carling Cup?
What about Ajax over 2 legs?

Fucking desperate now.

Cup makes or breaks him. I obviously hope we win it but the upshot is if we don't Mancini literally goes into end of season and an inquest will be drawn.
We all know the future is blue but certainly isn't 3-5-fucking2.

Exuses all season, verbal battles with players and colleagues and a stand made aginst new appointments who are deemed by him not to be above him but equals. The truth is this. Mancini is laying out his reasons and excuses for this season and it's obvious for all to see.

No surprise he is talking about how much more we have to spend his only way of improving City is now with spending extra millions for clearly top class players.
He cant do anything with good players or good talents like Rodwell, Garcia, Sinclair etc.
Get him top class players.

Really hope we shit on FFP and go out and spend over 100m easily if MAncini remains the manager. Or it will be another trash CL performance and a very hard league with a probably stronger Chelsea.

If Mansour wants to the club to win trophies and Mancini to stay too, the only way is spending and spending big every season.

Well its not really the way that would help to bring trough youngsters in the next few seasons but cant really imagine Mancini would do that anyway. He could do that maybe but not with high expectations in trophies...

Another day, another excuse from Mancini. This one particularly egotistical and insulting to the rest of the league. The kind of shit ferguson used to come out with to put pressure on people, but in this case that's not relevant so it's just more 'shop window' cv stuff from Mancini.

As champions it was his job to intimidate our opponents this year, if nothing else by playing with penetration and tempo. Make no mistake, when the other teams see our players they know they are in trouble. It should have been other managers complaining that teams roll over for us, but instead they all worked out quickly if you press us hard and work as a unit, you can quickly
Frustrate us and get points, no matter how much better our players.

Pathetic but not surprising from our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.