Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nip and DD,

Predictable responses from both of you.

Just completely ignore the fact that he has admitted to making mistakes himself this season and recognises as ONE of the factors why we are in the position we are.

Didsbury Dave said:
Another day, another excuse from Mancini. This one particularly egotistical and insulting to the rest of the league. The kind of shit ferguson used to come out with to put pressure on people, but in this case that's not relevant so it's just more 'shop window' cv stuff from Mancini.

As champions it was his job to intimidate our opponents this year, if nothing else by playing with penetration and tempo. Make no mistake, when the other teams see our players they know they are in trouble. It should have been other managers complaining that teams roll over for us, but instead they all worked out quickly if you press us hard and work as a unit, you can quickly
Frustrate us and get points, no matter how much better our players.

Pathetic but not surprising from our manager.

He's laid out his stall.

The excuses are in, he's been failed by Marwood and the players who've under performed.

He may have a point about the above but when most of the team is pitching in with less than adequate form then questions will be asked. It's not coincidental how we lost form at the same time together.

The writings on the wall, we've peaked and we need a lift. Mancini needs to win tonight and win he cup to retain his job imo. Any less and he goes imo.

Rolee said:
Nip and DD,

Just completely ignore the fact that he has admitted to making mistakes himself this season and recognises as ONE of the factors why we are in the position we are.
Well that's good that he's starting to come clean about his fuck ups because he's been making them almost weekly
Since last summer. Have you got a link to the interview? I'm keen to see bob all humble for a change.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Nip and DD,

Well that's good that he's starting to come clean about his fuck ups because he's been making them almost weekly
Since last summer. Have you got a link to the interview? I'm keen to see bob all humble for a change.

You've seen the interview, the one with Dan Taylor in the Guardian.

NipHolmes said:
So our season is all down to other teams laying down for United but being up fro it against us.

What about the shit showing v Aston Villa in the Carling Cup?
What about Ajax over 2 legs?

Fucking desperate now.

Cup makes or breaks him. I obviously hope we win it but the upshot is if we don't Mancini literally goes into end of season and an inquest will be drawn.
We all know the future is blue but certainly isn't 3-5-fucking2.

Exuses all season, verbal battles with players and colleagues and a stand made aginst new appointments who are deemed by him not to be above him but equals. The truth is this. Mancini is laying out his reasons and excuses for this season and it's obvious for all to see.

Like I said earlier, I've never met a blue who doesn't think that teams lay down for them and have done for years. The fact you use this issue as an excuse for another attack, one which adds nothing to what you've already posted many many times before is predictable.
If you think that he's "fucking desperate" for saying what he said then your mentality for City is unlike anyone else I've grown up with following us - certainly anyone from Manchester.
Before anyone takes that the wrong way it simply means that where I grew up and the City fans I know (which are numerous) all have had the same opinion that teams have a habit of rolling over for those red cunts.
I think "fucking desperate" is more suited to your own stance than anything Mancini has said.

Rolee said:
Nip and DD,

It's predictable Rolee because it's on the cards, he's admitted what the 6 man occupants tent have been saying for a while. I cannot accept his excuses. His 3-5-2 and lack of squad balance has cost us. AVB had us right last year, we are an Italian team and now we have been busted. We sit deep so teams press us high and look for counters. Mancini is a season too late in his findings and as a manager at a top club he should have this on his mind in the summer instead of trying to copy Juventus.

The mistake is him. He has 4 top strikers (now 3+guidetti) and failed to get a tuen out of them. No excuse for that.

AVB is sweating right now because he has one striker out of his two. Bale was needed to step up and AVB worked his man to get the most out the lad. That's an example of getting the most out of what you have.

Didsbury Dave said:
Another day, another excuse from Mancini. This one particularly egotistical and insulting to the rest of the league. The kind of shit ferguson used to come out with to put pressure on people, but in this case that's not relevant so it's just more 'shop window' cv stuff from Mancini.

As champions it was his job to intimidate our opponents this year, if nothing else by playing with penetration and tempo. Make no mistake, when the other teams see our players they know they are in trouble. It should have been other managers complaining that teams roll over for us, but instead they all worked out quickly if you press us hard and work as a unit, you can quickly
Frustrate us and get points, no matter how much better our players.

Pathetic but not surprising from our manager.

Since the start of last season, plenty of teams have shit themselves coming up against City and have basically given up before they've stepped onto the pitch. They know they are up against a great team who, in all likeliness, would put 4 or 5 past them unless they defend like lions.

As you mentioned, it's what teams have done when facing Fergie's United for the past 20 years and it comes with being the best team in the country.

City were the best team in the country last season and, as reigning champions, we seen as the best team in the country at the start of this season. The fact that so many teams park the bus against City should tell you that the opposition don't fancy their chances one single bit and would probably pleased to keep the score down to 1!

IMO, aside from the obvious teams such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool & Everton, the rest of the league will approach any game against City or United, deep down, with an expectation to lose and that anything else is a bonus.

Unfortunately for City, for a sizeable chunk in the middle of last season, and quite often this season, the problem has been breaking down these teams, whereas United, whilst certainly not playing football anywhere near Brazil-1970 esque, grind results out 9 nearly all the time.

The funny thing, regarding Mancini's comment on teams rolling over for United, is that this season is the first in a long time where I have actually seen the lower-grade PL teams actually have a go when visiting Old Trafford. Southampton outplayed them. Spurs put 3 past them and got a win for the first time in a fucking age and even Stoke scored 2.

There's a difference between rolling over for teams and not expecting to win. When Reading travel to City or United, deep down, they wont believe they'll win. What they will hope for is, that despite an expectation to lose, a gritty, all hands to the deck, defensive performance will get them at least a draw and, whilst it's certainly a negative attitude to adopt going into a game, it's a long fucking way from "rolling over".

Pablo1 said:
NipHolmes said:
So our season is all down to other teams laying down for United but being up fro it against us.

What about the shit showing v Aston Villa in the Carling Cup?
What about Ajax over 2 legs?

Fucking desperate now.

Cup makes or breaks him. I obviously hope we win it but the upshot is if we don't Mancini literally goes into end of season and an inquest will be drawn.
We all know the future is blue but certainly isn't 3-5-fucking2.

Exuses all season, verbal battles with players and colleagues and a stand made aginst new appointments who are deemed by him not to be above him but equals. The truth is this. Mancini is laying out his reasons and excuses for this season and it's obvious for all to see.

Like I said earlier, I've never met a blue who doesn't think that teams lay down for them and have done for years. The fact you use this issue as an excuse for another attack, one which adds nothing to what you've already posted many many times before is predictable.
If you think that he's "fucking desperate" for saying what he said then your mentality for City is unlike anyone else I've grown up with following us - certainly anyone from Manchester.
Before anyone takes that the wrong way it simply means that where I grew up and the City fans I know (which are numerous) all have had the same opinion that teams have a habit of rolling over for those red cunts.
I think "fucking desperate" is more suited to your own stance than anything Mancini has said.

Man United have had more 'luck' than any team I've witnessed. No doubt.

That isn't an excuse though. It may be for the league but not teh other comps which I stated. United have fuck all to do with us being shite against Ajax or Villa. They have no bearing on us. Mancini is absolutely staggering when he says we could be in quarter finals. We didn't even beat Ajax let alone Dortmund or Real. What you're seeing guys is a deperate man lying right now. You can call me an hater but if this was Liverpool and it was Rogers I'd be slaughtering him and I think most of you would be with me doing so.

NipHolmes said:
Rolee said:
Nip and DD,

It's predictable Rolee because it's on the cards, he's admitted what the 6 man occupants tent have been saying for a while. I cannot accept his excuses. His 3-5-2 and lack of squad balance has cost us. AVB had us right last year, we are an Italian team and now we have been busted. We sit deep so teams press us high and look for counters. Mancini is a season too late in his findings and as a manager at a top club he should have this on his mind in the summer instead of trying to copy Juventus.

The mistake is him. He has 4 top strikers (now 3+guidetti) and failed to get a tuen out of them. No excuse for that.

AVB is sweating right now because he has one striker out of his two. Bale was needed to step up and AVB worked his man to get the most out the lad. That's an example of getting the most out of what you have.

How the fuck are we second in the league if we've been busted?

Is this the same AVB that was beaten at the Etihad earlier inthe seadon? Incidentally using the 3-5-2.

Give over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.