Mancini

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SPIDERBOY, 13 Mar 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grim up north

grim up north

you must not be aware for it to be a plan b, it must have wingers width and pace :-)

2. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

The Manchester Derby is being played today. A time long ago where every Man,woman and child ceased what they were doing and wore their colours with pride. Wtf are you lot doing in here sniping about irrelevant shite that can be left for another day ? Open the curtains, come up for air and get your arses in the mood for the battle that is set to commence

(Delia for the day)

3. Bluemoon115

Bluemoon115

Alternatively, it mustn't turn 11 world class footballers into headless chickens.

4. Pam

Pam

Reigning champions. FA Cup winners two years ago. Another semi coming up at the weekend. Will the Bobby backers just fuck off.

5. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

I was not Mancini bashing Karen, I was making the opposite point - I want some continuity, Mancini is a winner and I will be there tonight giving him my full backing, as will the majority of match going Blues - most of the Mancini haters will not be at the match, they will be in here, typing snidey negative comments. Our club has chopped and changed managers far too many times over the last 4 decades. I am 53 and last season was consistently the best football we have played in that time, we need to get that back next season, not throw it away because of 1 relatively poor season.

COME ON CITY

6. KunKun

KunKun

I've always thought if you do something exceptional you earn yourself a pass if the next season goes wrong. Depressing his future is even up for discussion not even a year after we won the league! Not like this season has been spectacularly bad anyway, we'll finish second and maybe win the cup!

If we are so far behind next season and have another CL flop his future is fair game but his work earns a pass for me. Our owners loyalty in times where a lot of others would have sacked him has been great and we got our rewards, I'd hate to end up like Chelsea where it looks like they've pissed off / sacked so many managers they'll either have to go running back to one they sacked, keep one the fans detest or take a mental risk on someone like Moyes.

7. Bluemoon115

Bluemoon115

Outstanding.

8. karen7

karen7

not aimed at you in any way x

9. NipHolmes

NipHolmes

Self Employed
    Of course. That's a good question but so is a professional manager setting up hsi team so that they can play confidently in other formations. The players clearly weren't comfortable and in-game Mancini changed formations 2-3 times. That's clearly an unstable tactic, any misunderstanding and confusion will lead errors.

How do you know that Mancini didn't put a restriction on them though? Keep shape etc.

-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 pm --

I wish you would.

Inane diatribe and insults.

Where were you when Jose beat Barcain the cups? Where were you when they resurged?

You went missing, then you return with more bile.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:21 pm --<br /><br />
    United, Bayern, Real and Barca are all successful teams and they employed quuick wide options, why is this?

10. moomba

moomba

If Kolo and Clichys limitations are that they aren't capable of playing a formation other than 442 we probably need to start looking for replacements.

Managers are judged on results and successes, and ultimately Mancini will carry the can for things that don't work. But my problem with a lot of the argument on here is that people don't look beyond Mancini when handing out the blame and for me a lot of the blame goes to players failing to carry out pretty basic football functions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.