ManCity.com Commentator does my head in

I don't like them either, to the point I will mute the flashback goal clips on social media and will seek out a Sky/BT highlights of games (yes, even with Tyler) over listening to the amateurs on City TV. I wish they would hire Alastair Mann and maybe Peter Drury to do the voiceovers even retrospectively post-match if they have other engagements, and get them to go back and voice over the highlights of past seasons so our videos are actually tolerable. I would love a highlights of the season DVD but don't want to listen to the commentary, and think they will spoil the Amazon documentary too. Wish they'd just hire a couple of pros to do it.

Is he doing the commentary in real time, or recorded after the game is over? I’d guess the latter as he doesn’t show much emotion.

I'd purge 'em all.

There are too many hangers-on, non-professionals and frankly, plastic individuals trying to oversell City at every turn.
Yep. Get rid of the fvckin lot of em. Ferris, that ex “glamour” model / stripper, her boring sidekick. They’re all wannabe media slebs being given a free ride by City cos they can’t make it in the real world.

AGREE AGREE AGREE

"Sir-hio A-whero puts VER ball in VER back of VER net."

Fucking dire. For someone who makes their living talking being unable to speak is bizarre.

Whilst we are at it...

WE DON'T NEED BLUEMOON PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND! WE KNOW THE LYRICS!

Too much cheese before matches for me, shows people at the club are still missing the point when it comes to the demographics the majority of our fans are within.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.