ManCity.com Commentator does my head in

Well fuck me...
Another negative, depressing, lets slag our own club off thread for a change eh?
You and the other depressive maniacs on here do my fucking head in actually!
Look we're only a pathetic 16pts clear, something obviously isn't right at the club so let's start moaning about the important stuff...

Oh, and you miseries leave Hey Jude alone, it's a proper City chant from back in the day, I enjoy singing it.

Look we're only a pathetic 16pts clear, something obviously isn't right at the club so let's start moaning about the important stuff...

Oh, and you miseries leave Hey Jude alone, it's a proper City chant from back in the day, I enjoy singing it.
Spot on......haha!!!.

Everything the think they are doing through their PR and media departments, to make us feel "part of it", actually detaches us more. The best thing to happen in many a year was something as simple as Kompany in the pub!
Cut the schmaltz, the over stewarding, the ridiculous main entrance glitz and hangers-on embarrassment and let the fans give the club it's personality again.
I'm convinced the schmaltz is for the americans and not UK fans,right up their street that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.