Mandelson back in Cabinet!

Matty said:
Is Gordon Brown trying to hand the Tories power?! Mandelson has been removed from the cabinet twice already hasn't he? Don't they realise he'll just attract ridicule and bad press?

Maybe he sees the current economic situation getting worse so he calls an election and people will always associate the tories with it as they'll be in power when the real shit hits the fan. After 5 years there voted out?

mat said:
Matty said:
Is Gordon Brown trying to hand the Tories power?! Mandelson has been removed from the cabinet twice already hasn't he? Don't they realise he'll just attract ridicule and bad press?

Maybe he sees the current economic situation getting worse so he calls an election and people will always associate the tories with it as they'll be in power when the real shit hits the fan. After 5 years there voted out?
Possibly, but Brown won't be leader of the Labour party in 2013, he'll forever go down as the guy who took over after Blair's decade in power, and promptly lost to a toothless Tory fop. There's no way his ego will allow that to happen.

Probably the final straw for me. I wiil not be voting Labour this time around. This man is a fcuking joke. To top it all he's not even an elected MP(!), so I assume he'll be given a peerage so that he can serve in the cabinet.

On the plus side he has a thing for latino boys.

If we could get him him linked to tranny, two birds and all that.....

On a serious note I've always called him the Labour version of Francis Urqhart. I've just re read house of cards and substitute tory for labour in it and it seems almost prophetic

Fudge-packing right wing cunt... but thats enough about Gordon Brown... What about Peter Mandelson?

There used to be a time when those that resigned never had the audacity to enter politics again.

Anyone read the Profumo book?

That man spent the rest of his life doing good works for charity.

Mandelsson is a different creature entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.