Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before we cut our losses on Mangala, we should cut our losses on the scout the recommended him for +40 million Pound !

If we move him on, then I can see this being a repeat of the Jerome Boateng situation.

His potential ability is there, his athleticism is, I can't help but think he would be a world beater if or when he is played in the correct system.

Fuchs Huth Morgan and Simpson just won the league. You wouldn't realistically take any of those players and slot them straight into our XI. They work in a system that works bloody brilliantly for them. Think about it.

If we move him on, then I can see this being a repeat of the Jerome Boateng situation.

His potential ability is there, his athleticism is, I can't help but think he would be a world beater if or when he is played in the correct system.

Fuchs Huth Morgan and Simpson just won the league. You wouldn't realistically take any of those players and slot them straight into our XI. They work in a system that works bloody brilliantly for them. Think about it.

Agreed. He has been fine against some of the top attacking teams in europe (PSG/Real) why not give him the oportunity to improve. He could be one of the worlds top defenders with a little more composure.

Any of our defenders in a Mourinho style set up would look instantly better. Even Demi. We hang our defenders out to dry, and when that doesn't work, we get new ones and hang them out to dry.

Mangala - unfairly criticised? Never...
Shame, I rate the lad and he's arguably our best centre half (not that there's much choice at the moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.