Manu Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you actually said was

"A huge class above Dennis Suarez, who is nowhere good enough to play for city"

I agree he has been a class above Dennis Suarez at City & I wouldn't touch Suarez with a ten foot pole, but can you find the post where I said Manu Garcia was better than Aleix Garca v Chelsea please, as I remember it totally different than that & I'm sure I must therefore be mistaken rather than you being a stalking liar.

I agree he has been a class above Dennis Suarez at City & I wouldn't touch Suarez with a ten foot pole, but can you find the post where I said Manu Garcia was better than Aleix Garca v Chelsea please, as I remember it totally different than that & I'm sure I must therefore be mistaken rather than you being a stalking liar.

You also said

"Doubt whether Silva was any better at his age"

I am saying nada, only quoting you.

Please do not mis- quote me. in the future.

You also said

"Doubt whether Silva was any better at his age"

I am saying nada, only quoting you.

Please do not mis- quote me. in the future.

Well I stand by that. I doubt Silva was better than either Garcia at 16-17.

So I gather this sad stalking behaviour is all down to you mistakenly thinking I was quoting you when I used the word 'dodgy first touch' when posting the Jesus vid ? Even though I explained that I wasn't quoting you ?

Sad.

Hopefully he will make it at City soon.

IF he player regularly in a good league, he could replace Silva within 2-3 years.

He just need games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.