Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
As far as I'm concerned , we lost the title yesterday.

They weren't 100% fit and missed the likes of Fabregas and Costa.

They were there for the taking but Pellegrini's tactics yet again let us down.

Another one seeking attention.

mastermind said:

Yawn

mastermind said:

Why weren't they 100% fit? They had four days rest. They were knackered as they were chasing the ball for 95 minutes. Any half decent footballer will tell you how tired you get without the ball.

You're right about Fabregas and Costa they were missing. We were missing a fully fit striker the most influential midfielder in the league and Nasri.

Oh and we were away with everything to lose.

mastermind said:

You do realise we dominated against them and chances missed like sergios arent the managers fault?? I'll always love mancini for the players he brought to us and at the time the mentality but manuel has brought a professional calmness to the club and it was very much needed at the time!

Thought it was great how everyone got behind Pellers and let that arrogant Portuguese have it with many a chant!

Tim of the Oak said:
Thought it was great how everyone got behind Pellers and let that arrogant Portuguese have it with many a chant!

It was quiet funny. We do seem to wind him up. Every time he got up to have a mard, he got a 'F*** Off Mourinho'.

Of course, 'That Coat's from Matalan' will never be bettered.

richards30 said:
mastermind said:

You do realise we dominated against them and chances missed like sergios arent the managers fault?? I'll always love mancini for the players he brought to us and at the time the mentality but manuel has brought a professional calmness to the club and it was very much needed at the time!

You don't get it do you. They were knackered ! They made us look good.

Had Pellegrini picked the right team, we'd have won the game not just taken 1 point.

5 points behind Result Grinders Chelsea FC is too much at this stage of the season.

Title is gone.

mastermind said:
richards30 said:
mastermind said:

You don't get it do you. They were knackered ! They made us look good.

Had Pellegrini picked the right team, we'd have won the game not just taken 1 point.

5 points behind Result Grinders Chelsea FC is too much at this stage of the season.

Title is gone.

Aw bless finely tuned athletes knackered after playing 120 mins of football last Tuesday,

You are deluded

mastermind said:

His tactics were spot on, its just that the team narrowly failed to convert them to a win.
I'm feeling quite bullish about our chances of retaining the title, especially when I look at the last five or six games of the run in. And if we manage to gain a little momentum before them, fuckin look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.