Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
mosssideblue said:
Bob was losing the team week by week. If he were still in charge yesterday, there were no gurantees he would have had the same team, let alone win

he was losing the players sure but you know when does someone stop and say you mard arse fucks can get on with your job? not just at city but the game all over.

as i say i dont want jose here,i dont like the man, i wouldn't change the manager even for pep but even pellers most ardent fan has to accept some of his teams and substitutions are plain wrong. we get beat by championship clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen.

if they switched squads right now jose would win city the league by ten points, even though trailing by 8.

work to do mr pelligrini.
"we get beat by lower league clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen."
Well Jose managed both of these in the same game vs bradford

thesilvalining said:
de niro said:
mosssideblue said:
Bob was losing the team week by week. If he were still in charge yesterday, there were no gurantees he would have had the same team, let alone win

he was losing the players sure but you know when does someone stop and say you mard arse fucks can get on with your job? not just at city but the game all over.

as i say i dont want jose here,i dont like the man, i wouldn't change the manager even for pep but even pellers most ardent fan has to accept some of his teams and substitutions are plain wrong. we get beat by championship clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen.

if they switched squads right now jose would win city the league by ten points, even though trailing by 8.

"we get beat by lower league clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen."

he has a chance of both the league and CL , we haven't.

de niro said:
thesilvalining said:
de niro said:

shit, have we lost to Barca?

de niro said:
thesilvalining said:
de niro said:

We don't? Whappen?

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
thesilvalining said:

shit, have we lost to Barca?

we'll be barca but thats our lot. lets face it if we get to the semi's pellers will rotate as we play leicester at home on the sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.