marbella

deco

im going on saturday and will miss the celtic and milan game anyone know of any bars that you reckon will show the game?

also anyone who has been whats it like?

deco said:
also anyone who has been whats it like?

It's very nice - far too nice for the likes of you!

No trip to Marbella is complete without a visit to the marina at Puerto Banus to gape open-mouthed at some of the yachts moored there. Some nice restaurants on the quay-side as well.

If you get off the beaten track a bit in the old town, there's some lovely shady squares with bars/restaurants around them. It's quite a big and cosmopolitan town with plenty of places to eat, drink and be entertained as well as loads of shops.

Me and my mate got conned by a German drug dealer, and a couple of his mates in Marbella about 15 years ago.

To cut a long story short, he owed us some money... we asked for it back politely... he said later... we kept asking politely... he said later... we tried to put pressure on him by saying we'd goto the police... he turned very nasty and threatened to have us beaten with bats by local friends... we decided it wasn't worth a hiding, and decided to slash the tyres on his Audi, and brick the windows of his apartment and business. We then proceeded to shit ourselves and jumped on the first bus to Seville.

I think we got our money's worth lol.

Seriously though... Marbella's a lovely place. Just don't speak to any Germans with dodgy mullets.

Dave H said:
Me and my mate got conned by a German drug dealer, and a couple of his mates in Marbella about 15 years ago.

To cut a long story short, he owed us some money... we asked for it back politely... he said later... we kept asking politely... he said later... we tried to put pressure on him by saying we'd goto the police... he turned very nasty and threatened to have us beaten with bats by local friends... we decided it wasn't worth a hiding, and decided to slash the tyres on his Audi, and brick the windows of his apartment and business. We then proceeded to shit ourselves and jumped on the first bus to Seville.

I think we got our money's worth lol.

Seriously though... Marbella's a lovely place. Just don't speak to any Germans with dodgy mullets.

LOL! I will keep my eye out cheers for the advice and the first german with a dodgy mullet i see will get one over for you.

It will be
6.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.