Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw the stories about Pep wanting a new keeper, my biggest worry was that Liverpool would come in for Hart. There's no way Joe would stay as back up. It would mean the end of his England career.

Liverpool Echo running with this claiming Klopp is making Joe the number 1 priority this summer.

Liverpool Echo running with this claiming Klopp is making Joe the number 1 priority this summer.

If theres any truth in it......

Number 1 at Liverpool or number 2 at City? If in joe's boots? i'd be getting bored silly on away trips with Milner.

No.1 at Liverpool? What is this April 1st? Not a chance he'll leave us for there.

Of course he would. If Hart is dropped to the bench there isn't a cat in hells chance he would stay, in fact he'd jump at the chance of playing for Klopp and going to a team that is on the up. His alternative is getting very little game time and losing his England spot. It would be career suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.