marco is late

image019.jpg

ramsdale4 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
half of them don't even watch footie! have you seen some of the posts? ;)

lol. made me chuckle that.

Ive got to back up my earlier post. IF Eto does come here, he will be the best player ever to wear the Blue shirt.

Except for George Weah of course.

Err.... hello? Vassell??? DUH!?

i know me and marco dont really see eye to eye but was funny as fuck was at my gfs and had to keep going to her computer to check. THE BASTARD did not turn up :( and eto is amazing and is the best finisher since shearer imo.

Well, just logged on now to see this news. Incredible signing. Marco thankyou. I trust you and believe you. You don't need to come on here and post that information. Ignore the numpties that come crawling out from the wilderness when it gets to silly season.

OK... You can put me on the list!

My source tells me "ETO'O WILL SIGN SOON"...

This is a CLUB source and has only ever said anything when it IS going to happen...

WOW!

Marco is spot on.. As you all were for believing him!

More ITK than me, and I'm now ITK now too!

1.618034 said:

This is a CLUB source and has only ever said anything when it IS going to happen...

WOW!

the more that confirm the better it is

gman07 said:
1.618034 said:

WOW!

the more that confirm the better it is

Depends who does confirm it though

Ducado that is true...

But as i see it the more sources that come out and confirm the more LIKELY it is that the rumor is true... that said I choose to keep a low key on any rumor and i dont believe any rumor to be true until it is confirmed by the club...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.