Marco Pierre White - new Manchester restaurant

Prestwich_Blue

City fan MPW is opening Mr White's English Chophouse on Canal St.

I remember going to a game when he'd just lent his name to a catering makeover at the stadium. Thought we'd try it and waiting in the queue said to my son "That guy serving looks just like Marco Pierre White". Turned out it was him and he served us our burgers.

Gone up in the world since then.

I remember going to a game when he'd just lent his name to a catering makeover at the stadium. Thought we'd try it and waiting in the queue said to my son "That guy serving looks just like Marco Pierre White". Turned out it was him and he served us our burgers.

haha, I remember that. Been to his joint in Nottingham. Quite a few house "chop houses" in Manchester now.

I honestly didn't know he was a city fan. He went to my high school in north Leeds. Assumed he was a Leeds Utd fan. Where was he when I took a regular beating for being the only city fan in the school? The ****. Marco - if you're reading this, a couple of free meals and i'll forgive you.

I honestly didn't know he was a city fan. He went to my high school in north Leeds. Assumed he was a Leeds Utd fan. Where was he when I took a regular beating for being the only city fan in the school? The ****. Marco - if you're reading this, a couple of free meals and i'll forgive you.
Hahahaha

Leeds fan, mate.

Do recall him saying it to City TV when he got a catering gig or something the other year?

Said he now had a soft spot for City.

No longer the culinary genius he was, had to take a step back or he would have killed himself or someone else.

Leeds fan, mate.

Do recall him saying it to City TV when he got a catering gig or something the other year?

No longer the culinary genius he was, had to take a step back or he would have killed himself or someone else.

Bloody hell was his cooking that bad?

Leeds fan, mate.

Has t he got a restaurant in Salford quays?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.