Marco Reus

bluechampion7891 said:
BenLlewellyn said:
Seriously with all these dortmund players (and manager) very likely to leave i reckon we could persuade him to join, would certainly be a great signing

My worry now is that he will want to follow his mates hummels and gundogan

If they sign Depay that will be him and Di Maria, where does Reus feature.

He can see his mates in Manchester if he wants, but at weekend he plays in Blue :P

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
BenLlewellyn said:
Seriously with all these dortmund players (and manager) very likely to leave i reckon we could persuade him to join, would certainly be a great signing

He can see his mates in Manchester if he wants, but at weekend he plays in Blue :P

Works for Silva and Mata :)

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:
BenLlewellyn said:

well di maria is being constantly linked with PSG, and Depay may not be an automatic starter

bluechampion7891 said:
BenLlewellyn said:

Well he can move to Manchester, just the blue side. He'd see his mate every day after practice. :)

Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
BenLlewellyn said:

Well he can move to Manchester, just the blue side. He'd see his mate every day after practice. :)

That would be great

If we are indeed spunking 300 mil this summer, after Pogba, this guy should be our number one target. We should go balls deep.

Shaelumstash said:
If we are indeed spunking 300 mil this summer, after Pogba, this guy should be our number one target. We should go balls deep.

As long as it's not balls deep in a tranny!

not my fault! said:
Shaelumstash said:

As long as it's not balls deep in a tranny!

Agreed, I've always thought Messi was the better player ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.