Marco Reus

Well given that pep never moved for reus whilst at bayern(unless i've missed something), if he joins i doubt he'll be after him.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...d---todays-top-transfer-stories-10278953.html

This is a fantastic player, i will be very dissapointed if city didn't at least get in for him too...also probably less money than sterling, for a better more complete player.

Bottom line is the urgency for marquee quality, and reus is apparently off real's radar now, reportedly leaving only 3rd and 4th place UTD/Arsenal to compete with.

This is a golden opening in my eyes...

Last edited:
Reus would be a huge signing but doubt Dortmund would sell us Gundogan and Reus in the same transfer window. Would be too savage unless they replaced Reus with Gotze.

Reus would be a huge signing but doubt Dortmund would sell us Gundogan and Reus in the same transfer window. Would be too savage unless they replaced Reus with Gotze.
Yeah they only seem to let one big player go each year max. They even let Lewandowski leave on a free because of this policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.