Marco Van Basten

Sounds like rules made up by a nutty American who has never watched a game in his life.. Ditch the suit and go and watch hockey you fantastic clueless C**t

These new proposals would absolutely kill the game.

It would not bear the slightest comparison with any of the thousands of games I've watched. I think it would be time to call it a day and get my chess set out!

Why is it that these Uefa and FICKFUFA apparatchiks come up with the most absurd ideas when the crying needs in the game are startlingly obvious to anyone standing on the terraces. It needs 'tidying' up and the current Laws of the Game applied as they are written and The FArce reinforcing them without fear nor favour of any team regardless of shirt colour.

If anyone had come up with that kind of bollox when Van Basten was playing he'd still be laughing off his cock!

I am still surprised he has not yet proposed to increase the actual goal size from 24 ft to 50 ft, in order to " spice " the game as per say.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was tried for one game. The final score was 1-0
I didn't say anything about more goals. The midfield area would probably get less congested as the high offside line (say, 40 yards from goal) would disappear, meaning less bodies in that middle third as defences would have to sit deeper.

It would not bear the slightest comparison with any of the thousands of games I've watched. I think it would be time to call it a day and get my chess set out!

Why is it that these Uefa and FICKFUFA apparatchiks come up with the most absurd ideas when the crying needs in the game are startlingly obvious to anyone standing on the terraces. It needs 'tidying' up and the current Laws of the Game applied as they are written and The FArce reinforcing them without fear nor favour of any team regardless of shirt colour.

If anyone had come up with that kind of bollox when Van Basten was playing he'd still be laughing off his cock!
My brother swears by the idea that in extra time both teams should lose a player every 10 minutes until someone scores. Not convinced myself, but I imagine Marco would love the idea

On a serious note, just taking all the wiggle room out of the offside and handball rules are the most important thing that needs doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.