Marcos Lopes

Lopes is quite unsurprising, I think it's clear that he's either leaving on loan or permanent. What's up with Roberts, I do not know though. I mean if he was fit he at least should have played a role in the EDS.

Roberts travelled with the squad yesterday to West Brom, was pictured coming off the team bus in kit.

oyKoSJqVt1g.jpg

What a great transfer! The board has got rid of a useless player who had his best years behind him for a great fee which will be spent on a crucial player.... Oh wait

wUSBpjgV0Q0.jpg

P.S. I know a lot on here may disagree with this (and that is what forums are for) and say that Pellers, Tixi, Mubarak and Co definitely know what they're doing and who they need, but this is madness! It's mad to buy KDB for 70-85m while having Nasri and SIlva, it's mad to sell Lopes, it's mad to not giving proper players opportunities, especially when it has always worked out with these players!

oyKoSJqVt1g.jpg

What a great transfer! The board has got rid of a useless player who had his best years behind him for a great fee which will be spent on a crucial player.... Oh wait

wUSBpjgV0Q0.jpg

P.S. I know a lot on here may disagree with this (and that is what forums are for) and say that Pellers, Tixi, Mubarak and Co definitely know what they're doing and who they need, but this is madness! It's mad to buy KDB for 70-85m while having Nasri and SIlva, it's mad to sell Lopes, it's mad to not giving proper players opportunities, especially when it has always worked out with these players!

hes not ready yet, if they are good enough they will play, needs more time to develop are the usual excuses ...

hes not ready yet, if they are good enough they will play, needs more time to develop are the usual excuses ...

Agreed, I very much see a thread in the transfer forum cropping up in a couple years with someone saying "We should deffo get this Lopes guy, it'll cost us but he's worth it". Anyhoo have we got a striker yet to fuck Nacho off?

if he is SOO GOOD like some suggest then can the same people explain why monaco TOO send him on loan and not play straight away... i have nothing against the kid hope he will become a very good player in the future

if he is SOO GOOD like some suggest then can the same people explain why monaco TOO send him on loan and not play straight away... i have nothing against the kid hope he will become a very good player in the future
Send who on loan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.