Marcotti on Third Party Ownership

We have had third party ownership issues of late with Mangala, Rulli and now jesus given that Mangala was bought from within Europe and Rulli has stayed in Europe do these rules only apply in UK ?

Marcotti is a class act, I've seen him as a pundit and he is usually very complimentary towards us too in the midst of raving, frothing anti-City knuckleheads.

People like Marcotti have one interest, and that is football. No baggage to drag around such as the likes of ex-pros from RagDipperland. It's the same with the European show on BT. You get straightforward answers to straightforward probings from James Whatsisname.

football is about football clubs and not just players and if that shit happens money would go right out of football

i feel football needs to go back to the old rules of clubs having power in contracts they used to say nobody is bigger than the club you play for well that change with the bosman ruling giving freedom to the player for me that killed football and small clubs

How will they determine amortisation if clubs are not whole registration holders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.