Marcus Hughesius.

ShaunMCFC

Okay I've just thought as many others probably have. The players don't want to play for him then its hardly Marks fault so I say fuck the players off and call for their heads rather than call for Hughes to be sacked. The players should want to play football and try and win regardless of who is manager.

And if Robinho falls into that category then get rid. No player is bigger than the club.

Tin hat on.

Somehow I feel Jose or another high profile would react the exact same as Mark Hughes. I'm not saying hes the best manager ever but it hardly helps when the players are bone idle and are having hissy fits.

RobinJo said:
Okay I've just thought as many others probably have. The players don't want to play for him then its hardly Marks fault so I say fuck the players off and call for their heads rather than call for Hughes to be sacked. The players should want to play football and try and win regardless of who is manager.

And if Robinho falls into that category then get rid. No player is bigger than the club.

Tin hat on.

Whats easier getting rid of 20 to 30 players (100 to 200 million pounds worth in talent) or an unproven welsh twat ?.

if you did that we'd have team full of vassells
we need our good players if we want to be successful. a new leader is whats needed

Challenger1978 said:
RobinJo said:

Tin hat on.

Whats easier getting rid of 20 to 30 players (100 to 200 million pounds worth in talent) or an unproven welsh twat ?.

The fact is the sheikhs will want to make a stand. What would happen if the players just said ''I don't like this guy lets get him sacked'' everytime they didn't like a few decisions. Like i'm saying i'm far off being pro Hughes. But if you were Hughes how would you feel if your players were purposely not playing to their potential.

RobbieBrewer said:
RobinJo said:
The fact is the sheikhs will want to make a stand. What would happen if the players just said ''I don't like this guy lets get him sacked'' everytime they didn't like a few decisions. Like i'm saying i'm far off being pro Hughes. But if you were Hughes how would you feel if your players were purposely not playing to their potential.

Try and work out why they might want me sacked?

And please don't tell me "it's 'cos they don't like the training."

I agree that a lot of his decisions haven't been great but its hardly helping the club or the cause or the fans even by the players not playing to potential. I desperately want him to succeed and prove he is the right man, but he needs January to get his players in whoever they are.

A good manager would not contrive to alienate his best player and one of his potentially best players. The problem for me is that we simply don't know the facts of the case. It's either:

Scenario A: Elano mouthed off and Hughes has since been cold with him and is 'punishing' him by not including him in the squads. This has pissed off Elano and by extension Robinho who are voting with their feet.

Scenario B: Elano mouthed off and Hughes offered an olive branch, but Elano didn't take his chance (and to be fair he hasn't played very well this season for me. In fact I would say he's been below average). When he wasn't being played he's poisoned Robinho's ear and they are both being petulant.

Scenario A: Hughes should be cut off.
Scenario B: Elano should be cut off, and yes, even Robinho if he's gonna throw his dummy out if Elano goes.

Garry Cook seems to be siding with Hughes, whereas most fans seem to be siding with Elano. I'm tempted to side with Cook as he's definitely gonna know the ins and outs. Yet at the same time Hughes is his man and also his source of information.

For fucks sake.

Dobsy87 said:
A good manager would not contrive to alienate his best player and one of his potentially best players. The problem for me is that we simply don't know the facts of the case. It's either:

Scenario A: Elano mouthed off and Hughes has since been cold with him and is 'punishing' him by not including him in the squads. This has pissed off Elano and by extension Robinho who are voting with their feet.

Scenario B: Elano mouthed off and Hughes offered an olive branch, but Elano didn't take his chance (and to be fair he hasn't played very well this season for me. In fact I would say he's been below average). When he wasn't being played he's poisoned Robinho's ear and they are both being petulant.

Scenario A: Hughes should be cut off.
Scenario B: Elano should be cut off, and yes, even Robinho if he's gonna throw his dummy out if Elano goes.

Garry Cook seems to be siding with Hughes, whereas most fans seem to be siding with Elano. I'm tempted to side with Cook as he's definitely gonna know the ins and outs. Yet at the same time Hughes is his man and also his source of information.

For fucks sake.

Good post. I'm just trying to take all things into consideration as I feel quite sorry for Hughes because hes trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.