Marcus Hughesius.

In the field of forum conflict, few have worked so hard to keep there own sad, needlessly repetitive, useless, redundant, utterly unnecessary thread alive.
WTF is wrong with you?

This place is like a desert now, though thankfully with the odd gem still in the wilderness.

mammutly said:
In the field of forum conflict, few have worked so hard to keep there own sad, needlessly repetitive, useless, redundant, utterly unnecessary thread alive.
WTF is wrong with you?

This place is like a desert now, though thankfully with the odd gem still in the wilderness.

Can I help you?

I would understand getting rid of players who are rebeling because there baby bentleys or are twats that are unproven and shit, then okay but its not just those type of players who are rebelling aparently haman and dunne aren't training and doing as they are told because they don't believe in hughs training regimes and tactics, so if you have two seasoned professionals reacting like Dunney and hamman then surely its the managers head that should being called for. personaly for me hughs out!

RobinJo said:
mammutly said:
WTF is wrong with you?

Can I help you?

Yes. As a matter of fact you can.

Challenger1978 said:
RobinJo said:
Okay I've just thought as many others probably have. The players don't want to play for him then its hardly Marks fault so I say fuck the players off and call for their heads rather than call for Hughes to be sacked. The players should want to play football and try and win regardless of who is manager.

And if Robinho falls into that category then get rid. No player is bigger than the club.

Tin hat on.

Whats easier getting rid of 20 to 30 players (100 to 200 million pounds worth in talent) or an unproven welsh twat ?.

Don't exaggerate, and the fact you only put a price tag of 100/200 on those 20-30 kinda doesn't help your case.

RobbieBrewer said:
mammutly said:
WTF is wrong with you?

Ahh...for the good old days before the takeover...

To be fair mate-people are just a teensy bit concerened about things at the mo.
Makes them less likely to check overall post content for dupilcation,in a shamefully hasty and no doubt irritating way,to the more "seasoned" posters on here.

Put it down to inexperience,eh?

:-)

Now that's an allowance I can make and for this poster, who clearly isn't stupid ( ;-)), I'd say it's well valid.

I joined this forum when people were very concerned and I got to like it a lot.

I don't much like it anymore though because of this same type of same on same on same crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.