Marcus Hughesius.

RobinJo said:
Okay I've just thought as many others probably have. The players don't want to play for him then its hardly Marks fault so I say fuck the players off and call for their heads rather than call for Hughes to be sacked. The players should want to play football and try and win regardless of who is manager.

And if Robinho falls into that category then get rid. No player is bigger than the club.

Tin hat on.

I back the Arabs, Cook and Hughes everytime - no player is bigger than the club.

Great manager, no money = sh*t team and that's the alternative if we start rallying against our owners.

We have to trust in the owners and board members who are the closest to what's going on that they are doing what is in the best interests of the club. As it's their money i've no reason to doubt that this is the case.

To rally against the clubs owners is foolish and self defeating as they could choose to just walk away and that just doesn't bear thinking about.

Blue Mooner said:
RobinJo said:
Okay I've just thought as many others probably have. The players don't want to play for him then its hardly Marks fault so I say fuck the players off and call for their heads rather than call for Hughes to be sacked. The players should want to play football and try and win regardless of who is manager.

And if Robinho falls into that category then get rid. No player is bigger than the club.

Tin hat on.

I back the Arabs, Cook and Hughes everytime - no player is bigger than the club.

Great manager, no money = sh*t team and that's the alternative if we start rallying against our owners.

We have to trust in the owners and board members who are the closest to what's going on that they are doing what is in the best interests of the club. As it's their money i've no reason to doubt that this is the case.

If they can't be left to run the club how they think is best and we start to rally against the clubs owners they could choose to just walk away and that just doesn't bear thinking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.