Mario Balotelli or Joey Barton

Josh Blue

If Mario or Scumbag Barton did the exact same thing Wayne Rooney did what would be the outcome? I have been aruging with Rags all day at college and now on Facebook and they continue to defend the decision? If Mario did this I think he would be hounded out of football? All SSN Can tell us is that Ashley Cole is a Knob and shot some kid with a air rifle and maybe show us Rooneys bicycle kick goal against us? I have opened my eyes football is becoming less and less fair by the season and we put up with it and pay our money. I would start a petition if I wasnt lazy!!!

Josh calm down son.
1) donnt argue with rags smash then.
2)Keep you're powder dry for the gunners winning the league and us the Fa cup and Europa cup.
Now let rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps I know what you're getting at though mate.

They'd get a Red card on the spot and a 4 match suspension at the least. But Rooney is a special boy and gets special treatment as such.

The best these Rags can come up with is:
- Other examples of other teams cheating (So admitting they are fine with cheating)
- "Wazza is amazing"
- Josh you typical City fan, caring what Utd are doing

Im going to do a Raoul Moat on these lot I swear!!!

the people who should be getting the blame for this lot is the referee clatenburg and the premier league,their is definetly an issue with lower to medium corruption, this guy clatenburg should never referee a premier league game again, as for the premier league if they think they are doing rooney and united a favour by turning a blind eye then they are totally mistaken, as for his hypocritical manager a man who is supposed to be a knight of the realm, well does not say much for the top people of this country, when he can condone his spoilt brats behavour, the one person who usually has a lot to say especially about our club has not said a word, whelan i wonder why,top tier of fergusons arse lickers?

de niro said:
the premier league is an embarrassment to the world of football.

For sure elbowing is OK and its an open season for Rooney & his ilk to run rampant in the PL. Our juniors will follow suit.

Internationally the home teams will never win any major honours. A clear & alarming indicator is at the junior levels.
Remember Rooney was sent off @ the WC?
And thats why karma is a woman.

citykev28 said:
to be fair, ssn have been showing it quite a bit but i agree with the OP. mario or joey would be hammered. there is a thread about rooney though you know.

Yeah I didnt see it Kev but these Rags keep aruging with me and I just needed some balanced views, feel free to merge or whatever it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.