Mario Balotelli

A bang average footballer who, if was called John Smith, no one would give a monkey's about - never had the potential so many on here thought he had.

That is pure nonsense. He was/is an extremely gifted footballer. He had the potential to be remembered with the best. He's let himself down by failing to apply that talent. Anyone who can't see that is a pretty poor judge.

Sorry for swearing but he could have had a place in our history similar to cantana at the swamp.

Him and Kun should have been the best pair of strikers in world football, behind the best trio at Barca but he couldn't be arsed and much as I loved him always came across a little 'entitled'. Don't think that was helped by the media assassination which gave the iffy officials the mandate to card him on sight and give him no protection.

I thought at the time he left us that he'd blown his big chance at achieving something unless you count a big bank balance as achievement.

That is pure nonsense. He was/is an extremely gifted footballer. He had the potential to be remembered with the best. He's let himself down by failing to apply that talent. Anyone who can't see that is a pretty poor judge.
I can't believe he was only 19 when he arrived here. He could have been a footballing great.

Week in week out he was shitting on the club and the fans, i enjoyed it too i admit. Its only after he fucked off i realised what a bellend he actually was

He had some fantastic game winning moments with us. Like Yaya many of his 'good days' and big performances rank within the greatest moments of our recent history. For his contribution to the 6 - 1 alone he will not be forgotten (first 2 goals and getting JE sent off). If he had been able to play like that every week then what a player he would be. Problem is he cant keep his head together for more than 5 mins!!!!

Will never forget him absolutely tearing Germany apart for Italy in a game, think it was a Euro semi?

He tore Rio apart in the 6-1 too. The potential was obviously there, but he had the mentality of an idiot.

I said it at the time that we either had the next Ronaldinho or the next El Hadji Diouf on our hands. We know which one it turned out to be.

I never understood the appeal. I thought he was an utter **** and was delighted when he left. A puerile, ignorant and attention seeking shit who wants to waste his career. There's Sunday league players with better attitudes.

He's a criminal waste of talent. In 10 or 15 years when the daft **** grows up and looks back at his career he will (should) have nothing but regret at what he could have become if he had really applied himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.