Mario Balotelli

Absolutely ridiculous decision.

Mario is one of those players who referees allow to be fouled in every square inch of the pitch, and when the lad points out the situation, admittedly, perhaps, via street language, the Whistling Wanker uses it as an excuse to get the card out. Balotelli's footballing career is littered with elements of ill-discipline but when you watch the challenges that are not sanctioned you can see how frustrated the guy must be. It's the referees' sheer bloody cheating that is the problem.

Silver spoon fed redknapp Jnr hated mario because he preferred city to his papa,s twitching

Still got a place in his heart

One of my favorite goals of all time and my all time favorite player.

I'll always love Mario. I can't say for certain that I would have stuck to watching football if it weren't for him. I had 0 knowledge of the game when I started watching and because of his talent and antics (especially the antics) I had to watch every game just to see what he'd do next!

Where has the time gone? Feels like just yesterday I was waking up at 5 am hunting down terrible/choppy streams and praying that he'd be in the starting 11. Thank you NBC for acquiring the US rights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.