Mario Balotelli

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 23 Feb 2016.

1. Pell

Pell

2. ClaudioDeyna

ClaudioDeyna

Nice to hear him get a cheer when his recorded message for Zaba was played last night.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Every time this thread gets bumped I have this impulse to turn on the news and watch the carnage.

4. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Why wouldn't he? I think most Blues have a soft spot for him even if many of the same people thought it best that he left City.

5. ClaudioDeyna

ClaudioDeyna

I've no idea why he wouldn't.

6. cleavers

cleavers

If anyone of this recent era, who is no longer at the club, was going to do a tribute to Zab, it was always going to be Mario.

When Mario finishes playing, I suspect we'll see him regularly pitch side, he just got us as a club, much as Zab and Vinny do.

7. super_city_si

super_city_si

Did dzeko set off fireworks in his bathroom? Did dzeko throw darts from his window? Did he drive around moss side with a bag full of cash? Dzeko was great for us and I know he'd get a great reception, but Mario is a nutter and everyone loves a nutter.

8. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    No, but then, nor did Mario, apparently.

Reports at the time said it was a mate.

However, Edin didn't wink at camelgob after the semifinal.

Nor did he lift hi shirt to reveal a message that has become iconic in the 5 1/2 years since.

Mario was a real character and I loved his time at City, though I wouldn't have him back.

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

He's a nutter, and he's our nutter. Doesn't matter if he stumps up at another five football clubs, he'd still be 'ours'! Anyone else get one of those blue and white chicken hats? I might dig it out again next season!

10. BlueTG

BlueTG

Mario in an interview said that half of the things he apparently did that was reported in the papers, were either made up or fabrications of the photographed situation.

His mate set off the fireworks and he didn't know at the time, for example. He also denied going into the library to pay off everyone's fines.