Mario Balotelli

I think if Mario could have his time over again he would have knuckled down and made a career at City, he never seemed the same after he left.
Can't ever see him "knuckling down", to be honest.
Wrong - it's "Super Scotty Triffic Parker"

I'll never forget Candleface moaning on TV afterwards that Parker had the marks on his face to prove Mario stamped on him, only for Parker to have no marks on his face whatsoever!
But he's got lovely hair!

okay......... the single greatest moment of our time and its okay.

The shoulder goal that was cool.
The wio wink was pure class.
That pass I reckon is one of the best passes of all time as simple as it is.

Whats okay is the cheap ALDI porridge you had this morning you redneck!

Aldi porridge

I have you know I in a 5 star hotel.

Takes a lot to get me excited.

Wrong - it's "Super Scotty Triffic Parker"

I'll never forget Candleface moaning on TV afterwards that Parker had the marks on his face to prove Mario stamped on him, only for Parker to have no marks on his face whatsoever!

And yet, Mario still received a three-game ban.

Triffic!

I wonder sometimes. If certain footballers, like Mario, will ever look back, and considering the talent that they had, think that they had wasted their careers when they could have tried harder to excel. But then i realise that he is probably worth around £40m and probably doesnt give a shit

I wonder sometimes. If certain footballers, like Mario, will ever look back, and considering the talent that they had, think that they had wasted their careers when they could have tried harder to excel. But then i realise that he is probably worth around £40m and probably doesnt give a shit

I doubt it he will look back at the trophies he won the friends be made the fans that cheered him and think yep I had a blast life is for living

I hope so Waspish mate, just think that Mario could and should have been greater with more focus on his part

I agree, Moonz.

Mario had all the talent anyone could wish for and I believe he thought that was enough to get him through.

However, as we all know, to reach the very top, you need hard work as much as you need the talent and unfortunately for him, Mario didn't put in the hard work he should have to fulfill his potential.

I agree, Moonz.

Mario had all the talent anyone could wish for and I believe he thought that was enough to get him through.

However, as we all know, to reach the very top, you need hard work as much as you need the talent and unfortunately for him, Mario didn't put in the hard work he should have to fulfill his potential.

Toatally agree. Think that Mancini knew about his raw talent but also knew about his crazy side. It is one of those situations where as Mancini took, he thought that he could mold him and help him not only realise his potential but put it into practice. Just a shame when you see what he did, but then realise what he could of achieved

Pretty sure Mario has admitted he doesn't love football and only does it for the income. That pretty much explains it and I don't think there is much more analysis required. Will never forget that wink and that's why I will always love him.

I often wish to live through 2011-2012 again. I fucking loved that team, loved Mario and loved the manager.

Don't get me wrong I've always been a big Pep fan and really like the way we play but there was something about that season. The fans were on it too and were brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.