Mario Balotelli

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 23 Feb 2016.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Can't ever see him "knuckling down", to be honest.
    But he's got lovely hair!

2. mayo31

mayo31

Aldi porridge

I have you know I in a 5 star hotel.

Takes a lot to get me excited.

3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    And yet, Mario still received a three-game ban.

Triffic!

4. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Clinical Recovery Coordinator
    Chilling with a beer watching the Blue Moon rise
    I wonder sometimes. If certain footballers, like Mario, will ever look back, and considering the talent that they had, think that they had wasted their careers when they could have tried harder to excel. But then i realise that he is probably worth around £40m and probably doesnt give a shit

5. waspish

waspish

I doubt it he will look back at the trophies he won the friends be made the fans that cheered him and think yep I had a blast life is for living

6. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

I hope so Waspish mate, just think that Mario could and should have been greater with more focus on his part

7. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    I agree, Moonz.

Mario had all the talent anyone could wish for and I believe he thought that was enough to get him through.

However, as we all know, to reach the very top, you need hard work as much as you need the talent and unfortunately for him, Mario didn't put in the hard work he should have to fulfill his potential.

8. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Toatally agree. Think that Mancini knew about his raw talent but also knew about his crazy side. It is one of those situations where as Mancini took, he thought that he could mold him and help him not only realise his potential but put it into practice. Just a shame when you see what he did, but then realise what he could of achieved

9. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Pretty sure Mario has admitted he doesn't love football and only does it for the income. That pretty much explains it and I don't think there is much more analysis required. Will never forget that wink and that's why I will always love him.

10. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

I often wish to live through 2011-2012 again. I fucking loved that team, loved Mario and loved the manager.

Don't get me wrong I've always been a big Pep fan and really like the way we play but there was something about that season. The fans were on it too and were brilliant.