Mario Balotelli

Our club should have ripped the media to pieces for what they did to Mario. So much for kicking racism out of football.

Will always have a place in our hearts.... even if he never fulfilled his full potential while with us he still gave us enough especially winding up the rag twats which will do for me...

The former Manchester City striker then spoke about his time at the Eastlands saying: "It was the best year of my life, even if the city is a little difficult to live in. Manchester is not London. I hope they win the title this year."

He say's he loves AC Milan. (Italian football related website)

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/mario-balotelli-i-love-ac-milan-54282

His comment about Manchester being 'difficult to live in' & not being London, tells the story of why he never reached the level he could have done imo.

It's not 'difficult to live in' if you are here to play football, it's perfect.

if you are here to be a celebrity, who also plays football, it's more 'difficult' than London.

true, but i'm not going to beat the guy up over it. still love him to bits. just a shame whats in his head stopped him becoming as good as i'm sure he could'e been with the right mentality.

I would love to see what Pep could do with Mario, but only in a parallel universe !!!! His time came and went at City unfortunately, I will always think of him as possibly the right player at the wrong time in both his and city's evolution ..

I don’t get this Manchester is hard to live in. I think it is the best place on earth.

186748_1.jpg
Classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.