Mark Clattenburg

Okay guys, someone enlighten me.

He was gone with immediate effect, suddenly and without a word has been put back into the mix.

When did this happen and how? What happened to his cushy gig overseas?

Apparently his notice period lasts until the end of the season so he's seeing it out!

My guess is that he's turned around to quit and the FA have told him if he leaves outside his notice period then he won't get a pay out, so he's shit out of it and decided to stay until the end of the season.... So apparently he actually never went over to Saudi Arabia, but he will do once the season ends.

Apparently his notice period lasts until the end of the season so he's seeing it out!

My guess is that he's turned around to quit and the FA have told him if he leaves outside his notice period then he won't get a pay out, so he's shit out of it and decided to stay until the end of the season.... So apparently he actually never went over to Saudi Arabia, but he will do once the season ends.

Very, very odd.

Where was he for the month of March?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.