Mark Clattenburg

Should come as no surprise to anyone who's read Graham Poll's book. He made it clear he had a plan for each game, which may include being harsh or lenient, depending on the game or even the player. He said that he was more likely to give an early yellow card to a player (e.g. Mario) who was known to be a bit of a problem, in order to calm them down.

Mike Riley, who was clearly bent as a nine-bob note himself (as that Rags v Arsenal game shows) presides over an organisation which is corrupt to the core. He really should be coming out and saying that his officials don't do stuff like this, in order to protect the integrity of the game. But they do and we know they do. I think we can all accept that a ref might have to show some common sense at times but we are entitled to expect consistency.

the most sickening part of those highlights was the arsenal players shaking hands with the twats at the end. How they could do that is beyond me. I'm not a violent man, but I'd have made an exception there

Add to what halsey said about being told to change his match reports then it backs up what i have always thought,they are bent from top to bottom

Not much wrong with that besides Neville not getting 2 bookings, Rio not getting sent off, Van Nistelrooy not getting sent off and Rooney diving for a penalty.
I have seen this footage before and it's a good reminder of how United achieved a lot of their success and why, despite all that success, they remain the most despised team in the country by opposition fans. There are lots of conspiracy theories about referees online and Mike Riley's name comes up a lot. You can make your own mind up.

I'm not sure if he was the referee for that game, but I remember him sending off Bellamy in a 3-3 draw away at Bolton, when he was so obviously fouled, but gave him a second yellow for diving. Clattenburg said after the game one of his motivations was because he didn't like Bellamy. He is corrupt as hell. If you want to see a truly bent match, watch the Merseyside derby from 2007, 'The Clattenburg derby' as Everton fans call it. Absolutely disgraceful.
I remember the 2007 scouse derby, it was disgraceful, the most corrupt game I have ever seen.

Poll admitted as much the other day, there was a talkshow, on BT I think with Martin Keown, Frank Lampard and an ex rag (honestly cannot remember who it was). Anyhow it was a great talk and intriguing to listen to and talked about the Utd v Arsenal rivalry esp pizzagate, Keane v Viera, and a few others. Anyhow Keown said he used to wait in the tunnel at half time to stop Ferguson getting to the ref and Poll admitted the sheer pressure refs were under with Ferguson, on everything from corners to added time. He said it took some refs about 20 games at Utd till they could handle the pressure and even giving a simple corner against them had the Utd players in the refs face.

That's really interesting that opposition players had to almost act as security for match officials at Old Shitford. Who the fuck did GPC think he was, Jon Gotti, trying to put the arm on referees in an attempt to influence their decisions. I don't know what I find the most alarming, the fact that he was allowed to get away with what is nothing short of down right cheating, or the fact that the referees, who after all are grown men did just tell the piss soaked twat to fuck off. If this was ever investgated properly, which it won't the ramifications could be never ending.

Firstly referees shitting themselves when they officiate at the swamp would clearly sway them into giving big decisions to the scum and giving the away team very little. So over the course of Bacon Faces tenure how many teams have lost points due to spineless officials fearing the whiff of piss breath at half and full time. This fear would have resulted in a lot of lost points subsequently costing them their place in the Premier League and millions in TV money. One decision that sticks out is that of Mendes goal that never was, despite it almost touching the back of the net. How in the name of God was that not given, simple the ref probably thought it was a goal, but due to Ferguscum's influence he didn't have enough faith in himself or his decision making and didn't have the bollocks to go toe to toe with him if on the 1% off chance it hadn't crossed the line.

Clearly the powers that be have known about this blatant cheating, but due to Sky being right up their arses and knowing them constantly winning the league was good for all concerned have chosen to let it happen much to the detriment of all the other teams in the league.

Things havent changed since the odious old fucker retired, as they still get the decisions, but now its because it's almost learnt behaviour by new referees. I have absolutely no doubt that due to them being cosey with Sky, BBC and BT Sports that they continue to get preferential treatment for financial reasons and having that snake Gill, who clearly has a conflict of interests weilding such power will ensure that nothing is ever done to rock the status quo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.