Mark has been slow off the Mark

allyboy

What annoys me about our current position is that today he dropped Vass, played Elano, took Richards off etc.. etc..

99.99% of supporters spotted these things weeks, months ago.

this is a real worry for me, Mh has to be quicker and bolder to react.

The Vass selection is just mind-blowing, after all these shit games, the penny finally drops with him!!

allyboy said:
What annoys me about our current position is that today he dropped Vass, played Elano, took Richards off etc.. etc..

The Vass selection is just mind-blowing, after all these shit games, the penny finally drops with him!!
At least he done it. Better late than never!

allyboy said:

Confused.

I think he is still a very young Manager and really hope we stick with him.

He see's a lot more than us in day to day training, like attitude, lack of effort etc. We only see 90 mins each week and use this to make our judgement.

But yeah, that was our best 11 today apart from maybe Garrido for Ball.

He only dropped Vass because he was injured in the last game though I think. I bet he will start against Blackburn again.

avoidconfusion said:
He only dropped Vass because he was injured in the last game though I think. I bet he will start against Blackburn again.
no no no please i was a happy man untill i read that post!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.