Mark has been slow off the Mark

Fuck me sideways, if Vass starts a game for us ever again, Mh should be shot.
Today has showed him that he isn't in the same league as those players (maybe Ball).

Please Please Mark, keep Vass on the bench at best.

Yea, slow off the amrk no doubt. He was thinking in a very primitive manner by putting vass on the wing and SWP in the middle in expense of Elano.

Thaksins Love Child said:
I think he is still a very young Manager and really hope we stick with him.

He see's a lot more than us in day to day training, like attitude, lack of effort etc. We only see 90 mins each week and use this to make our judgement.

But yeah, that was our best 11 today apart from maybe Garrido for Ball.

Tend to agree with that last comment.

i honestly think elano is gonna hit the bench against blackburn because they're a different outfit to hull in terms of they're more a kick the shit out of you and get 11 men behind the ball team so he'll want to play vass.

vbr said:
i honestly think elano is gonna hit the bench against blackburn because they're a different outfit to hull in terms of they're more a kick the shit out of you and get 11 men behind the ball team so he'll want to play vass.
He will be saving Elano for the FA Cup.

vbr said:

I really hope not, if it's at the expense of SWP on the right then it will fuck us over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.