Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
As has been well documented on here i dont like Hughes's appointment.

Nothing to do with him being an ex-rag, just about his lack of success and ineptitude (IMO).

To see him being interviewd on MOTD on Sunday night as Manchester City manager just did not sit comfortably with me at all. He instilled absolutely no confidence nor any flicker any inspiration in me.

Lets see what the next six games brings... if he lasts that long, defeat at home to WHU (and it's possible) and the same away at Sunderland could see his demise early enough in the season for us to recover.

didnt want him due to 'player pull' and style of football.

off the field he has impressed he highly, on the pitch its been dissapointing.

Will certainly back him and give him a chance but I too was left cold by his appointment. The excitement of last year has certainly evaporated.

Could be a long season.

It is starting to. I was with you when he was 1st appointed. But given all the sh1t that is going on at the moment, I think we need someone who can stand up for the footballing side of things as he has done, particularly with Charlie and Ireland.

I get the impression he is very methodical and likes things done in a certain way and when he instills that in everyone else, then we will see the benefits.

You are a prick and should stay away from City

I suppose you were delighted to be watching City towards the back end of last season. Mark Hughes will do a great job if given the chance.
It will be nobs like you who would probably put paid to one of the best opportunities we have as a club...

My Lord!

4losnjt.jpg

very happy with the appointment of hughes.
confident he will do a good job for city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.