Mark Hughes.... Did it seem right??

bizzbo said:
svennis pennis said:
How some people arent getting sick of the excuses. Light on numbers? The players we had out before that game of any note are Petrov and Johnson. I rate Bojinov but he is still unproven.

Whats going to be the answer to that then? He should have the answers. Its all pointing to us kicking our way through these types of teams. There was evidence that with a run of games, The combination of Elano, Robinho and Ireland can open up these teams through the middle. Instead all that was rained back in the second half and back to long ball we go.

10 players out by my count. the key was garrido, sturridge, petrov, bojinov out. we had to play michael ball and a clearly unfit/out-of-sorts robinho. out left side was non existant, everton capitalised by crowding out the right hand side, ireland spent all his time helping out defensively, and wasnt available to link play in the centre as much. sweep was our best player first half but they cut off all supply to him.

and don't tell me that MH told people to hoof it about second half. we started off passing it about but were sloppy and got caught out a couple of times in the first 5 minutes. that's when the defenders lost confidence resorted to long ball.

how many years together with moyes managing has the spine of the everton team been together? He has had years to instill his own ideas just like hughes did at blackburn but these thick decrepid morons are too impatient to see that. This league is fucking hard and it wont happen overnight so stop moaning and get a grip.

Ducado said:
Some on here want him to fail so that they can vindicate their own feelings, aren't some people strange
Nothing would have given me greater plesure at Mark Hughes or any other City Manager doing well .No City fan wants the Manager or the team to fail that is utter rubbish .Look at the league table .He alone has got us in this Mess

give him till the end of the season, then see where we are if we dont improve spend big on gettin jose no fucking about

Nothing would have given me greater plesure at Mark Hughes or any other City Manager doing well .No City fan wants the Manager or the team to fail that is utter rubbish .Look at the league table .He alone has got us in this Mess

I am sorry I do not agree with this. He has had a part to play definitely, but so has:

1) The instability at the end of last season - lest we forget all of our players were supposedly up for sale.
2) The complete change that has gone on at the club. We all have jobs and know that change of management, personnel, owners etc has a profound affect.
3) Players not being on form.
a) Hart has not been as good this year as last (but has not been a disaster by any means).
b) Dunne and Richards have been poor. I have no doubt the uncertainty and suggested moves affected Dunne and Micah has not beent he same since his injury.
c) Petrov has been out and was arguably our best player last year.
d) Elano has been poor and has been in my opinion since last November. He also needs to grow up. I have not always been happy with work, but us mere mortals just have to get on with it.
4) On the plus side, Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP and Robbie have been good.

So my point is it is NOT JUST HUGHES. There are other issues that have led us here. I for one would like high profile, well played players to take their responsibility for our plight. They all got us here and they all (players and manager) need to get us out - and quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.